• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Obvious coaching change hurts

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

im not a UCF fan and just because i post about them does not mean I am one ... nothing I have said is dickhead.

Please point out where I stated that you said something dickhead and I will gladly remove it, with an apology ...

you sir are the dickhead for saying what you just said.

Careful with the name-calling .... My feelings hurt easily.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

It is funny though to see the same people chomping at the bit to get Leavitt removed are now the same ones complaining that Holtz has to clean up this mess. They're now mad that kids won't sign here or that Holtz has to cut scholarships for academic casualties or for non-committed kids. It's like having kids, everyone loves the end result but no one wants to watch the birthing process.

We've already got our 2nd ever Rivals 100 player under our first year coach with only three weeks to work his recruiting magic. We've lost two 4-stars in Chandler and Carnes and are still ranked higher than UCF. Just wait til after Wednesday and we can revisit this subject OP.

Archived