• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Times: Former USF Bulls football coach Jim Leavitt deserves to coach again

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

For the 874th time, please stay on topic.

Is "wombat" sex on topic? It must be since it wasn't deleted.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Stay on topic???

You come up with ridiculous fantasy scenarios and then you demand someone to stay on topic??

PUH-LEEZE!

Wow.  By stay on topic, I mean, stop the ridiculus back and forth name calling at each other.  Sigh.

Ridiculus fantasy scenario?  Have you not figured out I'm talking about the Erskin locker incident? 

If you read the report, it is very obvious that the end of the report was rushed.  The timing of events and fact that the Erskin incident was tacked on at the end of the report very quickly screams Leavitt was fired in a hurry because of retaliatory incidents, including trashing Erskin's stuff.

Obviously, you merely listen to Leavitt and haven't thought through the evidence you've been provided.

And yes, your imaginary scenarios are beyond rediculous and desperate.

I believe I just read somewhere else that Leavitt did not clean out Erskin's locker and throw his stuff in the trash as was recorded in the railroad report.  Instead it was an assistant that emptied it and put the contents in a storage bin.  Sounds to me like another lie Erskin tacked on at the end and Gonzales didn't check it out.  Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Let's see, which is more likely...A highly paid attorney is going to risk his career by doing a lousy job on a simple investigation that is paying him very little in the grand scheme of things.  Or a coach desperate to keep his multi-million dollar salary is trying to work people so he can keep his job?

Has Jesse Ventura filmed an episode on Leavitt being framed yet?

Your admitted bias is clouding your judgement.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Would love to see Lievitt slap an NFL player... he would get his head smashed in for real...

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Stay on topic???

You come up with ridiculous fantasy scenarios and then you demand someone to stay on topic??

PUH-LEEZE!

Wow.  By stay on topic, I mean, stop the ridiculus back and forth name calling at each other.  Sigh.

Ridiculus fantasy scenario?  Have you not figured out I'm talking about the Erskin locker incident? 

If you read the report, it is very obvious that the end of the report was rushed.  The timing of events and fact that the Erskin incident was tacked on at the end of the report very quickly screams Leavitt was fired in a hurry because of retaliatory incidents, including trashing Erskin's stuff.

Obviously, you merely listen to Leavitt and haven't thought through the evidence you've been provided.

I have Slick "Ignored" so I can't see his attacks.

And yes, your imaginary scenarios are beyond rediculous and desperate.

I believe I just read somewhere else that Leavitt did not clean out Erskin's locker and throw his stuff in the trash as was recorded in the railroad report.  Instead it was an assistant that emptied it and put the contents in a storage bin.  Sounds to me like another lie Erskin tacked on at the end and Gonzales didn't check it out.  Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

if u dont know leavitt's stance on the trash bin then you dont talk to him

Has Jesse Ventura filmed an episode on Leavitt being framed yet?

For the 875th time stick to the topic and stop with the attacks!

LOL, you consider that an attack?  Especially since you took it out of context.  Nice.

I believe it's your extreme bias that is clouding your judgement and causing you to resort to fantasy rather than facts.  You should explore your creative writing skills, though, because you have a very big imagination.

Uh, yeah.  Because you beng a close, personal friend of Leavitt doesn't bias you in any way.  Since I know none of the parties involved I'm more biased. 

Okey Dokey.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

what does leavitt say happened with erskin's gear mizzou

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

what does leavitt say happened with erskin's gear mizzou

Don't know and don't care.

It's a non-issue for anyone that isn't a pathetic cry-baby 20 year old.

Same thing that happened to Leavitt's career, trashed. 

Archived