• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Courtney Denson look "disinterested"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

he is short and not our answer to qb

how tall is lefors at louisville

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

he is short and not our answer to qb

Blackwell was short....and I guess he sucked too

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

My prediction for next year - PJ will start the season as #1 QB, but Denson will take over by midseason and never look back.  Grothe and Hill will redshirt.

My prediction for next year - PJ will start the season as #1 QB, but Denson will take over by midseason and never look back.  Grothe and Hill will redshirt.

Are we sure Hill is even coming here?  I like Grothe, but having Hill would make for some interesting competition at QB.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Hill prob ends up at UM even though they have a FR SuperPrep All American QB and a RS-Fr Parade Allamerican QB on the roster

ends up playing WR, where he is prob just as deep on the depth chart

another kid lost on a depth chart at a big school when he could have been top dawg at USF

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

It would be great if Hill comes, but I think Denson will make us all forget about him for a couple of years.  I like what Leavitt and Turberville have said about him, and he was #8 QB prospect in the nation a couple of years ago, so he must have some talent.  I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

...to anyone else on the sidelines?  He is always at the very far end of the sideline just hanging out looking bored.  He never reacts to what is going on on the field, good or bad.  He doesn't really look like a football player (I know if he were in his pads and uni he would look more like one) I've even seen him dancing to the music over the loudspeakers.  I don't know maybe it's just me.  I would feel much better about our QB situation next year if he were kind of hanging out near the QB coaches/offensive coaches/coach Leavitt.  He should be taking this time to learn as much as he can.

Sorry to cut in here....but it's natural for an athlete to feel that way when they aren't playing.  He's a competitor, first and foremost.  It's hard to watch from the sidelines...especially when the team is losing.  These players feel that they could make a difference and get frustrated when they can't help out.

It's perfectly natural.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365

concur with goldenbuc, a redshirt year is like a lost year of football.  Can't get interested because you cn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Wait until next year to make your comment if he is disinterested or not.