• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

usf vs cinci tonight on espn2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

these next three games are going to be huge.  If we can win all three we will be 4 and 4 in the big east which will be good for our postseason bids.  Hopefully we will have gilchrist back for the pitt game on jan 31. 

• Content Count:  2,478

Why do I have class at night when all the good stuff goes on!

Oh well, hopefully I'll get out to catch the second half

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I will be at the women's game.

I don't like to put it this way, but with Cinci's injuries, this game is a must win. To get a postseason bid, we must win conference games, and we must win them on the road. This is one of those games, along with the next game at Providence and at DePaul. Perhaps even at Notre Dame.

Road wins are key.

• Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  2

these next three games are going to be huge.  If we can win all three we will be 4 and 4 in the big east which will be good for our postseason bids.  Hopefully we will have gilchrist back for the pitt game on jan 31. 

I dont know if I can believe us winning 4 conference games in a row with 2 on the road...Providence is doable, but Cincy and SHU will take much better efforts than the game against RU.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I dont know if I can believe us winning 4 conference games in a row with 2 on the road...Providence is doable, but Cincy and SHU will take much better efforts than the game against RU.

Im not really worried about Seaton Hall. If Crater can continue to grow as a player in the Big East, and once we get Gus back....all I can say is watch out.

• Content Count:  12,293

we have made some TERRIBLE passes tonight.  and when i say TERRIBLE...i just dont mean bad...i mean...some of the worst ive seen.

HOW DO YOU TAKE AN INBOUND PASS AND THROW IT OUT OF BOUNDS WITHOUT IT TOUCHING ANYTHING?

notice how Heath IMMEDIATELY pulled him after that

• Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  2

Im not really worried about Seaton Hall. If Crater can continue to grow as a player in the Big East, and once we get Gus back....all I can say is watch out.

Are you worried about Seton Hall now?...they beat Cincy rather comfortably with Lance Stephenson.  Without Gus, any game will be difficult for us to win.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I will be at the women's game.

I don't like to put it this way, but with Cinci's injuries, this game is a must win. To get a postseason bid, we must win conference games, and we must win them on the road. This is one of those games, along with the next game at Providence and at DePaul. Perhaps even at Notre Dame.

Road wins are key.

i was with my woman playing games

Archived