• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF official release: Holtz Adds Five to USF Coaching Staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Staff looks impressive. Let's see what they can do together with the players we have and can get.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

OK, I am usually one to poopoo on people who get overly excited before the season and after a few wins into the season but I have to say this is the first time I have been this excited about the future in probably at least a couple years.  Not sure if it is warranted or not but I am just being honest.

What he said.....

bil

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Our players are better than what he had at ECU and he won the conference two years in a row. CUSA did have some improved teams this year including Houston, so it wasn't  a walk in the park. 

Put together an improved coaching staff, who knows how to win conference titles, and National titles, and add our players, and you have a pretty good possibility of success.  We were only a game or two from finishing in the top 3 of the BE this year, so we just need a little edge.  We had a top 25 recruiting class last year.

Lets hope the recruits say "yes" to the new coaching staff, and it moves forward. 

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I like this, sounds like lots of horsepower and some very experienced recruiters.  Still makes us the one team in the BE without NFL experience on staff.. Not that it is the end of all things coaching, just an observation.

Archived