• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats USF All-Girl Cheerleaders

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I was at Disney this past weekend, and saw many cheer squads, VERY dangerous for a married man. :) Anyway, I am proud to say that our ladies were proudly wearing acutall Bulls gear Sunday, at The Magic Kingdom. There were a few in line at Thunder Mountain RR, when I yelled "Go Bulls" and flashed the horns, they were all quick with a smile, "Go Bulls", and flashing of the horns. Many of the other cheer squads I saw that day were not smiling, or wearing official gear. It was hard to tell what school they were representing. Eric, please thak your wife. The ladies were excellent representatives of USF!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

great honor

give eric's wife an raise and an extension

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Congrats to all the cheerleaders and dancers, you all do a great job at USF functions.  Too, the baton twirlers are super.  I was at the Notre Dame basketball game a couple of weeks ago and was amazed by the twirler's performance.  She was flinging her batons all over the place, right and left handed, and never dropped one once.

• Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

If any of you are interested in seeing  video of the Sun Dolls or Cheerleaders performances here is the link.  these are edited/shortened versions and not the full routine unfortunately.

http://www.varsity.com/event/1320/2010_uca_college_nationals.aspx

When you get to the link, type in University of South Florida and all four routines come up.

Eric (corrected version with spell check provided by nybullsfan)

Guest nybullsfan

If any of you are interested in seeing  video of the Sun Dolls or Cheerleaders performances here is the link.  these are edited/shortened versions and not the full routine unfortunately.

http://www.varsity.com/event/1320/2010_uca_college_nationals.aspx

When you get to the link, type in [glow=red,2,300]Univeristy [/glow]of South Florida and all four routines come up.

Eric

Woo hoo! Awesome job girls. Sounds like we had a pretty good "cheer squad" in the audience too. Way to rep USF!

(but don't cut and paste Eric's typo if you want to see the videos! LOL)

Archived