• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats USF All-Girl Cheerleaders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

AS most of you know my wife is the cheerleading coach so I am extremely proud of their 3rd place finish at their National Championships today.  They nailed their prelim and finals routine.  There were four teams that had clean routines and unfortunately two of those were Memphis and Moorehead State who are always at the top and very difficult to beat if they have clean routines.  So proud of all of them as I know how hard they worked.

The SunDolls competed and I haven't heard if they made finals in Jazz but missed finals in hip hop.  If you saw their routine at basketball you know they had a great routine. 

If you see any of the cheerleaders or Sun Dolls, please make sure to thank them for representing USF with such pride and congratulate them for their outstanding performances at Nationals.

Go Bulls!

Eric

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

[glow=green,2,300]WOW!!! Congrats USF Cheerleaders!!!![/glow]   Great job Sun Dolls too!!! You should be especially proud Eric!  :)

• Content Count:  407

They were amazing, that is the first time I've ever been to a cheerleading competition.

They deserved first place with the way they performed though.

[glow=green,2,300]WOW!!! Congrats USF Cheerleaders!!!![/glow]   Great job Sun Dolls too!!! You should be especially proud Eric!  :)

I am very proud.  Not just of my wife and the All-Girl squad, but of all the cheerleaders, Sun Dolls, and Rocky's.  These kids give more to this university than many people realize, sacrificing hours upon hours for practice, games, and appearances with little in return.  This is there one chance to prove to everyone that they are not just dancers and cheerleaders, but that they are competitors and very good at what they do.  They don't always get the opportunity to show it (especially the cheerleaders) due to NCAA rules now.  

Go Bulls!

Eric

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Great job ladies!

• Content Count:  1,142

Super Job!!!!  Very proud of them!

• Content Count:  1,985

Congratulations, this is one of the toughest competitive events out there, way to represent.

pictures?

Pictures and video are not allowed so they can bilk you for every penny.  It's not an NCAA event so to speak it's through a company called Varsity.  They have the market cornered on college cheerleading and dance.

Archived