• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Awesome Holtz Quote

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

"I know we got to roll our sleeves up and climb into this, but I can sleep when I’m dead. There’s too much to get doneâ€

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

the man says all the right things...

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  1

CSH will work as hard as he can and the players trust him so I'm looking forward to next year wether we're 5-7 or 12-0.

• Content Count:  13

What is different about him is that he really means it.  Holtz is just plain an awesome, straight-talking guy.  Y'all will enjoy him.

What is different about him is that he really means it.  Holtz is just plain an awesome, straight-talking guy.  Y'all will enjoy him.

ecu, who are your top names in the coaching search at ECU?

• Content Count:  1,985

Not bashing Holtz, but reality check, every new HC says all the right things.  Seriously, watch any of their press conferences, it is like the scene in Bull Durham.. " I am just here to help the team". " You just have to play them one day at a time" "Our game plan is the same today as it will be in 5 years, win"

Guest nybullsfan

ecu, who are your top names in the coaching search at ECU?

One of your fans wanted Al Golden, is he on your list? What's the status of the search? Good luck guys!

Guest nybullsfan

Not bashing Holtz, but reality check, every new HC says all the right things.  Seriously, watch any of their press conferences, it is like the scene in Bull Durham.. " I am just here to help the team". " You just have to play them one day at a time" "Our game plan is the same today as it will be in 5 years, win"

Yes, but....

When Holtz says it, you know he's saying it NOT just because he HAS to, but because he WANTS to say it.

He's got a, howdoyoucallit, a sense of believability, of honesty, that goes beyond your typical coach speaking the typical coachspeak.

just my $0.02

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You've never heard Lane Kiffin say anything, have you?

• Content Count:  239

He's got the magic that's for sure. My grandpa used to always say that about sleeping.

Archived