• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leason from Leavitt

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Lesson for Leavitt.....next time Alabama offers you $2,000,000.00/yr take it.  Thrown away like a spent beer can.

We know that for sure? There was speculation, mostly in the local media, but I never read that anywhere. And if he did go, anyone think they would be the team they are now?

You just can't help yourself can you, Slick?  Why are you such a hater?  Is your life really that hollow and empty that you feel the constant need to tear other down?

For the record...Kansas State offered Jim more than $2,000,000.00 a year.  He turned them down.

And all these offers are documented where? 

In the NCAA Vault for Documented Offers.

Next really dumb question?

Exactly.  So you know about these offers how?  Awaiting your next really dumb answer. 

Firsthand knowledge.

You obviously don't know the definition of "firsthand knowledge"...that is unless you yourself are Jim Leavitt, Judy Genshaft, Doug Woolard, or an official of Kansas State, all of which are doubtful seeing as though your name is "Mizzou".....otherwise the garbage you're spouting is third party nonsense just like  95% of what is written on this board. 

...and still awaiting your definition of "firsthand knowledge".  II'm sure it will be as incoherent and backtracking as everything else your keyboard seems to puke out. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Mizzou,

You just lost that argument about the BIG EAST being the worse BCS conference when you cant back it up with facts. Sure, our bowl line up is not the best, but that has nothing to do with on the field performance. Saying that the BIG EAST is terrible because Cincy who didnt have a head coach lost to a good UF team. I doubt any  BIG 12 team would have beat UF in that game. BIG 12 teams have terrible defenses. The BIG EAST is going to be loaded with talent next season, so I expect the BIG EAST to be one of the best if not the best conference next season.

Terrible defenses?

Perhaps you missed the Holiday Bowl?* Nebraska completely shutout, dismantled and had their way with a team that average scoring 30 points per game.  In the Sun Bowl OU held Stanford a TD and a FG below their season average.  Meahwhile the State of Florida hung 84 points on your two premier teams.

So let me get this straight, usf is nothing but a below a mid level program in the worst BCS conference who's new coach is going to bolt after any modicum of success yet your daddy was willing to give his left nut and make a fool out of himself to the nation, lie to investigators, bully those that he perceived as being weak, and spend tons of money on legal fees  in order to stay.   

Nope...You got it all wrong.  Why am I not surprised?

Since I was repeating exactly what you've been saying on this thread I guess you got it all wrong as well.  Which is what everyone has been trying to tell you. 

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

A not so subtle reminder to attack the post, not the person making the post.  Let's keep the conversation on the topic, not on each other.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

A not so subtle reminder to attack the post, not the person making the post.  Let's keep the conversation on the topic, not on each other.

Can we still attack Bowel Movement (aka Brett McMuphy)?

I'll take this one ...... yes... but please stick to facts when doing so .... unlike him. I think DB was refering to getting into prolonged personal pissing matches between posters.

Archived