• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

fans are a joke

Guest brian

the stands look like S!  Big East fans must be shaking their heads to why this team is coming into their conference.  We can be a power house in the upcoming years however our fans stink.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

I could not agree more.....friend from Pitt wants Temple back in the Big East.  Lazy ass USF fans.  >:(

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what do you expect

a 4 win team

that is boring

and bad

not fun to watch

make up game at 11am

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

As for MOST fans of MOST teams - they are fair-weathered, and will only go if team is winning. Then, they become the greatest fans (in their own minds).

It's sad that the last two nationally televised home games have had such poor attendance.

Guest Grunge5172

I've been a season ticket holder for 3 years and this was the first game I left early.  I couldn't take the lack of discipline, dropped passes, missed tackles or penalities any more.  This game could have been very close and maybe even a win if they would have reduced the bone head mistakes. I've been a fan since the beginning and I will continue to support the Bulls.   I guess there's always next year.   I hope we don't see these same mistakes being made then.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

well my group just started playing the over/under on missed tackles on each play.... we set the bar at 3.  Sadly it was OVER on most play.   It made the game interesting....  and the chugging contests going on in the student section

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

Two things working against us:

1. It's Saturday morning.  

2.  A meaningless game for both schools, Pitt wants to avoid injuries and USF - even if we did upset - would still finish with a losing record.

...and it's not really just losing...it's getting waxed...pummelled...games not even remotely close.

ESPN offered to televise this with the caveat that the game run at 11:00 a.m. USF could have said, "nah, we'll just take the beating off camera and forego the check". But , what are the odds of that happening. :o

On another note: it felt like I was with the visiting team. I haven't seen that much opposition apparel at a Bulls game in my life. Pitt brought a lot of fans, but a lot of the regulars were decked out in blue and gold as well (something I find offensive).  

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

winning will fix that.

we are not the only game in town, one could go to the beach if the product is bad, and it is not even entertaining this year.

i see hope for next year. we have four very doable things 1.get a qb that can pass the ball and make sound decisions 2. get a new qb coach 3. get a new OC 4. cont the player progress and development on offense and deffense

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

It is amazing how many excuses our "fans" give for their lack of attendance.  It's too early, can't keep the kids up that late, the Lightning are playing, the Devil Rays are playing, the Bucs have a game tomorrow, the FSU game is on tv tonight, we have to go to my wife's 3rd cousin's best friend's wedding, it's going to be hot, what if there's a hurricane?, I don't know much about who we're playing, can't we play a ranked team?, oh...this team is ranked, well then we probably won't win, there's a big party in Ybor, it's Guavaween, it's Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  I, for one, agree with Tim Brown...Tampa just doesn't have very good sports fans.  There is more to the game than winning....does a team have to be 10-0 to put people in the stands?  I look forward to the day that the USF Alumni step up and support this effort.  You can point to the Tampa community all you want but the community owes us nothing and will not support us until we are a clear winner.  It's up to our Alumni.  If you haven't sent a check in to support these programs, it's time to do it.  We can complain all we want, but $ drive this ship and I'm pretty sure we won't be getting any bowl revenues this year.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Win and they will come.  That's the equation for success.  Get used to it.  USF needs a QB and lots of experience in defensive backfield plus a monster DE and the Bulls will be back to par.