• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Hold on... No Deal for Holtz According to Staff" - WNCT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

You posted it, then went back to edit because you probably realized it was not the best thing to do to attack this kid. I know the kid lied, but he did it to cover his coach. The truth has come out. It is done

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

You posted it, then went back to edit because you probably realized it was not the best thing to do to attack this kid. I know the kid lied, but he did it to cover his coach. The truth has come out. It is done

It's not that I realized it "was not the best thing", I thought it was funny actually.  I had changed it a couple times.  I just decided against tarnishing the Holtz hiring thread, but that's not much official either now.

If you'd like to go at it on this thread, fine.  It is not "done" because Miller's handlers do not wish it to be done. Whatever he did to cover his coach he did on his own in his own words and needs to live with it.

I dont need to go at it with you to come to the conclusion that the actions of Jim Leavitt himself are the reason he is no longer here. He just needs to realize that and we can all move on.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

I dont need to go at it with you to come to the conclusion that the actions of Jim Leavitt himself are the reason he is no longer here. He just needs to realize that and we can all move on.

He's gone...he's not even commenting here.  Let it go red.  Let it go.

Someone makes a Leavitt "slap" joke you're one giant smiley.

Someone makes a Miller "integrity" joke and you're upset.

See the issue?  Both are freak shows at this point.  It would be nice if we could move on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

ESPN and AP now reporting Holtz is coming to USF.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4825861

ESPN is not reporting from their own sources. They're just reiterating what McMakeUpShit has said ....

See the issue?  Both are freak shows at this point.  It would be nice if we could move on.

Ha! I dont even use smileys! I have respect for Jim Leavitt. My first year at USF was that first year of football, and my but was in the stands that very first game. Believe me when I say I care about this whole thing a great deal. I just want to move on and get to talking about what is next.

Guest nybullsfan

guys, get a room! stop hijacking threads on this topic

• Content Count:  158

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/18140/ecu-ad-writes-that-usf-deal-is-not-done

East Carolina athletic director Terry Holland wants to make sure ECU fans know coach Skip Holtz isn’t going anywhere -- yet.

Holland released a statement on the East Carolina athletic website stating that while he and Holtz have talked about the potential of Holtz taking the South Florida job, the deal is not yet done.

“[Holtz] indicated that he had not been offered the position nor had he told them that he would accept the position if offered,†Holland wrote.

Holland also noted that Holtz told him that he and USF have agreed to end their conversations on Friday with or without a deal.

Holtz met with his team at 3 p.m. ET to end speculation that he had already taken the job and convey that the process was ongoing.

“It should be remembered that a few weeks ago most of those same sources announced that he had taken the Cincinnati head coaching job even though, in that case, he had not been offered nor had he accepted the job,†Holland wrote.

Archived