• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Courtside Cabana?!?!?! STAMPEDE!!!

Courtside Cabana? YES/NO  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Ok guys...lets get the phone lines working.  Please call this assistant and let him know what you think of the Coutside Cabana, and the loss of Student seats next to the band.

BTW...i hope athletics saw those big fat WVU fans sitting next to the band last night.  Sheesh.

Just UNACCEPTABLE!!!

There is no behind the basket shenanigans for FT's either.  Its just TERRIBLE!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I am not saying I disagree with you from a sports perspective but from a marketing/money making perspective if this idea catches on I doubt you're going to see it go away. 

The layout of the sundome does not offer another area that would allow this type of set up, at least as it is configured now, and moving that section to another area would displace season ticket holders (I'm not sure if this happened with the current set up)

IMO the way you'd get marketing to reconsider is to get donors or season ticket holders to register complaints (which may be why you posted this). Students, although important and the future, are not usually going to be given the same type of consideration as those people already paying for tickets and donating to athletics.

Apologies if I'm missing anything...I go to some basketball games but admittedly do not attend enough to know every aspect of the sundome and tickets and have never sat in student section for BBall

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I like the setup. I may check it out Saturday. Students already get some of the best seats in the house. Open up the current student section on the sidelines for donors and then you can have the baselines back.

• Content Count:  2,726

So...have any of you actually called Athletic Assistant Matt Roberts about this...cause I talked to him today at the Presser and he hasn't heard anything.

This courtside cabana is a serious disrespect to the student body.  And makes the game experience so flat at the baselines.  At least we had a presence before to distract FT shooters.  NOW WE HAVE NO-BODY!!!

WTF?!?!?!

GO BULLS!!!

Archived