• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett McMurphy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I hope something bad happens to him

Maybe someone will throw some dog poop his way to see what sticks.  That is what he has done with his reporting.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

i hope he gets promoted and moves to a bigger market tomorrow.  This guy is a cancer and the worst thing for our athletics dept.

He might not make it in a bigger market and a different team where he would not have hateful resentment for the head coach and phone numbers of players.

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Bad Karma ? The loser obviously hates my Unviersity. He needs to go away. His venom has cost 2 coaches their jobs. He is a piece of crap and he is the one that has bad Karma coming his way.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Bad Karma ? The loser obviously hates my Unviersity. He needs to go away. His venom has cost 2 coaches their jobs. He is a piece of crap and he is the one that has bad Karma coming his way.

Makes you wonder what his next target will be.  By the way guys, jg is hardly one to be accused of wearing the proverbial green and gold glasses. He is not the only non-Superfan to be irritated by how this all went down. 

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

will be interesting if BMM tries to get some interviews with the new coach in the coming months.

will be really interesting if BMM shows his face at fan fest. i could almost see some blunt objects flying towards his head as he meanders the field.

also, now that leavitt is gone, does that lift the "ban" on BMM from the usf stuff? didn't he have some sort of banishment already?

also, posting the Prop Appraiser links aren't liabilities. it's public domain.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

i hate mcmurphy. the biggest piece of garbage to ever call himself a journalist. but he was right for the first time in his journalism career.

"right enough", I think would be the term.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

McMurphy was all over the radio this afternoon.  I heard him on both JP Peterson and Duemig.  He said his intent was never to get Leavitt fired over this.  He said he thought it would be some form of disciplinary action at the most.  He never expected it to spin out of control and that Leavitt would lose his job.  

McMurphy was all over the radio this afternoon.  I heard him on both JP Peterson and Duemig.  He said his intent was never to get Leavitt fired over this.  

Listen to his audio from the JPP show yesterday and see if you still believe him.

• Content Count:  49
  • Days Won:  0

McMurphy was all over the radio this afternoon.  I heard him on both JP Peterson and Duemig.  He said his intent was never to get Leavitt fired over this.  He said he thought it would be some form of disciplinary action at the most.  He never expected it to spin out of control and that Leavitt would lose his job.  

Never expected it to spin out of control and get Leavitt fired?!  I see two things wrong with this statement:  1) He didn't like Leavitt to begin with 2) Of course hitting a student will get someone fired.  I don't believe he didn't know Leavitt would be fired.  Of course he knew.

Archived