• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"A lot of Chatter" post....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

What happened to the "You would be astonished at the names of the players organizing the opposition to take Leavitt down." Clearly Erskin can't be that astonishing name. Bulliever you started that thread, does it still hold any water? Is there still an orgainized group of players going against Leavitt? I was very surprised you started that thread with the stance you usually assume on this board.

That thread clearly presumes that something big was about to happen and that Leavitt was in trouble. Now Bulliever, you're back to your normal stance and Hatter is saying that Joel is telling the truth. Therfore this whole investigation should be a non issue. What's the deal guys? What info did y'all have back then and has it changed or fallen through? Why won't Joel go on the radio show live and clear this all up?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Bulliever's thread was tongue in cheek.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

What happened to the "You would be astonished at the names of the players organizing the opposition to take Leavitt down." Clearly Erskin can't be that astonishing name. Bulliever you started that thread, does it still hold any water? Is there still an orgainized group of players going against Leavitt? I was very surprised you started that thread with the stance you usually assume on this board.

That thread clearly presumes that something big was about to happen and that Leavitt was in trouble. Now Bulliever, you're back to your normal stance and Hatter is saying that Joel is telling the truth. Therfore this whole investigation should be a non issue. What's the deal guys? What info did y'all have back then and has it changed or fallen through? Why won't Joel go on the radio show live and clear this all up?

im just supporting my friend that is all

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Obviously you did not read the entire thread.  Bulliever clearly stated that there was a group of anti-Leavitt players.  The implication is that they were using the investigation as a platform to start a power struggle with Leavitt.  Nowhere in that thread did Bulliever state or imply that Miller was attacked by Leavitt.  No was there any implication that something big was about to happen.  It was merely a statement that other things were going on behind the scenes than an investigation into the single incident.

I think I understand your stance now hatter but, I hope it's not the way that I'm reading into some of your new posts since Erskin came out. I mean I really don't see what Erskin has to gain with this whole debacle. Is he really just that vindictive that he would try to destroy CJL's career just because he wants to rehab, maybe play another year, or get another year of tuition? I just don't believe that.

Obviously you did not read the entire thread.  Bulliever clearly stated that there was a group of anti-Leavitt players.  The implication is that they were using the investigation as a platform to start a power struggle with Leavitt.  Nowhere in that thread did Bulliever state or imply that Miller was attacked by Leavitt.  No was there any implication that something big was about to happen.  It was merely a statement that other things were going on behind the scenes than an investigation into the single incident.

"as the intelligence workers would say when it appears something is about to go down on the terrorist front.

it seems the organized movement to strike back at Jim Leavitt is gaining momentum.  I'm getting several pieces of information claiming a rather well organized effort to unseat him is strengthening"

That is the first post on that thread. Read it however you would like but, it implies that something BIG is "about to go down"

Also maybe you didn't read my entire post beacause I didn't mention anything about Miller getting slapped. I simply inquired about what details Bulliever and hatter had that seems to have changed since they have both somewhat changed their stance.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I think I understand your stance now hatter but, I hope it's not the way that I'm reading into some of your new posts since Erskin came out. I mean I really don't see what Erskin has to gain with this whole debacle. Is he really just that vindictive that he would try to destroy CJL's career just because he wants to rehab, maybe play another year, or get another year of tuition? I just don't believe that.

i dont have any idea what his reason is... i just have known for over a year that Colby talks to Brett McMurphy on a regular basis.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Bulliever's thread was tongue in cheek.

well....partially.

This was my post:

as the intelligence workers would say when it appears something is about to go down on the terrorist front.

it seems the organized movement to strike back at Jim Leavitt is gaining momentum.  I'm getting several pieces of information claiming a rather well organized effort to unseat him is strengthening.

I thought I clarified it already, but the comments in the second paragraph were the reason for the post, and it stands true today.  I have communication that there was a coordinated effort to get more guys to tell the same story to the investigator.  Yes there is an organized effort to remove Leavitt.  Erskin was a known participant in the effort.  There is at least one that is considered to be part of the group that is very much a household name.  Whether they go public or not is up to them.  It's not up to me.

I never implied or meant to imply that something big was about to happen and that Leavitt was in trouble.  I simply wanted people to know that there is an organized effort and not the "5 people independently seeking out Brett McMurphy, each on their own and not in concert with each other" in this deal.  There is collusion and it's clear.  I spoke of this December 23rd.  Yesterday, January 6, Duemig began the effort to try and paint this as something it is not.  I'm glad I could be out in front on it.  My intel is as good as his, if not better.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

"as the intelligence workers would say when it appears something is about to go down on the terrorist front.

it seems the organized movement to strike back at Jim Leavitt is gaining momentum.  I'm getting several pieces of information claiming a rather well organized effort to unseat him is strengthening"

That is the first post on that thread. Read it however you would like but, it implies that something BIG is "about to go down"

Also maybe you didn't read my entire post beacause I didn't mention anything about Miller getting slapped. I simply inquired about what details Bulliever and hatter had that seems to have changed since they have both somewhat changed their stance.

lmiusf,

Just remember to keep "on the terrorist front" attached with "something is about to go down".  Probably not a good analogy to use, but it meant the conspirators were about to ratchet it up and try to make their mark on the investigation.  They were purposely trying to recruit players that would tell same story - even if secondhand.

Sorry for any confusion.

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Hopefully that list of "conspirators" is known to CJL/USF, too. And that once this investigation is concluded and CJL is exonerated, they're all kicked off the team. Not as retribution by CJL/USF, but as in cleaning house and getting rid of the malcontents, as someone in another thread mentioned. Having that kind of poison on the team certainly can't be good. Maybe that's where some of our lack of consistency as a team is coming from--we've got a bunch of players whining and moaning or spending their time trying to advance their own agendas rather than getting on the same page with the rest of the team.

Archived