• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why is everyone so in love with CJL???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Again, you are talking about the off the field nonsense. I believe all I brought up was the pile of crap that is on the field every week, that all of us pay a lot of money to be disappointed in.

You cant tell me you are happy with choking down the stretch every year, and playing in the garbage bowl in Toronto.....

We choke every year because we have an inept offensive coaching staff that is not fit to coach a BCS team... thus this is not Leavitt's fault and is more Woollard's fault for going cheap by hiring a Gregory disciple for key coaching position.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

Really, what has he done? Every year, our team is inconsistent, undisciplined, and very average. We seem to recruit good talent, but that talent never develops. Those are marks of poor coaching/coaches.

I appreciate him that he started our program, and has brought it up from the doldrums of 1-AA, CUSA and now into the Big East, but this ship needs a new captain.

Toodles Jim, thanks for what you have done, but it's time to get the hell out.

You tell me how many teams in 13 years of existence and under a decade of 1A have gone to 5 straight bowls and been ranked in the top 10 in back to back years........that'll answer your questions......Yes I understand we haven't won the big east or blah blah blah, and most people will just brush off my statement...But if anyone really thinks about it, it takes time and patience......we are in one of the best locations to recruit kids and kids still are not wanting to come here, but it has slowly started to change and will continue to change to the way everyone wants it to be, whether CJL is the coach or someone else.

Archived