• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UC FAN HERE: Thoughts on Jim

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

We got to #2 TWO years ago, kthnx.

seems like 10 years ago

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I admit I have never thought Jim was a great coach. Time to move forward. You guys are a giant awaiting to be set free. If USF doesnt make a move sooner or later their opportunity will pass the by. They are getting a bad reputation for choking.

Nice play on words thee.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

CJL isnt a bad coach but I just think a change of pace can do wonders. Obviously there is some luck invloved with who you guys hire and if it works out.

When Dantonio left UC thought we had reached the limits and then comes Brian Kelly. Hopefully the same thing happens now and Butch Jones takes us to the next level.

A change can do so much. Ex: Calipari at UK. (Obviously there is a tradition difference) but when you bring in a new coach people are constantly talking about the program and it gets your name out there and people get excited and want to be apart of it.

If USF can hire somebody that excites the area a little bit it would create a buzz.

Also, for the guy who said that your trying to recruit against 3 giants. I agree, however, your talent level isnt the problem.

I know people from WVU and Pitt always say otherwise but I honestly believe UC and USF are always the most talented teams (at least the last 3 years) regardless what the rivals rankings are.

USF and Cincy play with such speed. If USF could get a couple more skilled position players they would cause a lot of trouble for the league.

Archived