• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrance Mitchell

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I hope that Lamar can help land him. I think he'd get some good playing time as a freshman.

• Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  0

would be the jewel of the class if USF can pull it off, and I would expect him to be on the field quite often.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  809

FSU's rivals site has reported that their sources (Bright House Sports Network, Brooke Bennet : she interviewed Mitchell today) said that he's definately leaning towards FSU over USF & Illinois. He's declaring before signing day, and is supposedly supposed to announce any day now.

• Content Count:  622

I have been hearing some interesting things in regards to Terrence Mitchell. BigCountyPreps is a site with many of the Hillsborough County coaches. They were discussing some players and I must agree a little..

"BCP , No offense but T-Rex is HYPE. Thank god for track speed. #4 from TBT , Javonte Martin and #6 from Armwood are much better DB's than T-Rex......Dude BBFAN don't know how to sugar coat things.....sorry. However , it is what it is and you guys at the Borough did a helluva job of pumping this guy up and getting him recognized. Don't get me wrong I'm not hating. It's just amazing how people are able to dress packages up and present it to the masses as a got to have guy. I'm all for any kid that gets an opportunity to further his education regardless if it's a D1 or D3 school. Education is the prize not the level of the school that recruits you.

But me personally I would take those three guys any day and they would lock down Fort Knox and then give you the keys to the door and you still wouldn't be able to get in."

Now we all had plenty of chances to watch Javonte Martin and no matter who he faced - he won that battle. That is why they call him lockdown. Look at what he did with Ace Sanders for example.

And #6 from Armwood is Khiry McQuay. A 3 star on rivals. Only offer...Duke.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/sectionsports/football/recruiting/player-Khiry-McQuay-66876

We could easily land both of these guys and possibly be in much better shape than just with Mitchell.

Oh and #4 from TBT is Jerome Speights. He is a 6' 185 lb S.

He holds offers from Purdue, Michigan State and WKU.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Give me Nickell Roby!

Yeah, him also.. With all of these guys around we really shouldn't be too worried over Mitchell.

Archived