• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 out of 5 CBS experts pick NIU over USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

I like how confident everyone is. It's not like USF ever has been consistent.

Which team is going to show up? The one that went to FSU and won and whooped up on WVU or the team that disappeared against Pitt, Cincy and Rutgers?

Who knows with this group.....

even the team that went to Rutgers and got beat 31-0 would win vs NIU

You sound a lot like the UCF fans who crowed how they were going to kick NIU's butt and dominate the MAC. The result - 0-2 vs NIU. 8-16 vs MAC. Left the conference with their tail between their legs.

See you on Saturday

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

Crap the game is this saturday.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I like how confident everyone is. It's not like USF ever has been consistent.

Which team is going to show up? The one that went to FSU and won and whooped up on WVU or the team that disappeared against Pitt, Cincy and Rutgers?

Who knows with this group.....

even the team that went to Rutgers and got beat 31-0 would win vs NIU

You sound a lot like the UCF fans who crowed how they were going to kick NIU's butt and dominate the MAC. The result - 0-2 vs NIU. 8-16 vs MAC. Left the conference with their tail between their legs.

See you on Saturday

so we have something in common, neither team has lost to UCF. Please dont compare us to that ******** school. You know what though, UCF would kick your ass. Your team is a nice little team in a nice little conference. You will see what happens when you play a real team.

• Content Count:  16

so we have something in common, neither team has lost to UCF. Please dont compare us to that ******** school. You know what though, UCF would kick your ***. Your team is a nice little team in a nice little conference. You will see what happens when you play a real team.

NIU is playing Florida?

• Content Count:  12,293

NIU fans remind me of Memphis fans before the St Pete bowl last year.

For all the Non-BCS teams like Boise St, TCU, BYU or whoever else...that maybe beat 2 BCS teams a year and everyone thinks we need a playoff.....

you get all these other schools who really forget the gap between the 6 BCS conferences talent level and the rest.

Sure, on every NON-BCS team there are a few guys who could start on some BCS teams but depth is a HUGE issue.

We know that first hand.  Some non-bcs teams come out fired up when they play a big time school (not saying we are a big time school) but when they play a Penn St or Oklahoma they come up fired up and play well for 3 qtrs.  then the depth issue comes up and game over.

the same reason we dont play well in the big east is the same reason we will dominate this game.  Size and Depth.  We will out hit them, wear them down, and run past them.

48-20 will be the final

• Content Count:  16

I'm not quite sure why you are comparing us to Memphis fans, but it has been my experience that top mid major teams can compete very well with bottom to mid level BCS programs. That being said, you are a mid level BCS team this year and while not being even close to Boise or TCU, we are an upper level mid major team this year. We will be able to compete with you. I am not predicting a win here, but I doubt it will be a blowout.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

It's "cool" to be down on the Bulls - look at the Bulls' own fans.  Little to do with the program other than tailgating, but content in complaining that it wasn't the bowl they wanted to go to...

:cry2

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Wow! None of these guys have a winning record so far.

Archived