• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2011 WR Ja'Juan Story

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I just finished his highlights up. Check him out.

6-4 185 lbs. Ran a 4.31 this summer.

• Content Count:  108

Nice....I almost went to Nature Coast but we didn't end up moving to Brooksville like it was planned.

So any word on where he is interested in? Is USF looking at him or offered him?

Where did you go? I graduated from and now coach for Nature Coast.

I have taken him to USF a few times. As you can see the opening picture on the video is of him on the sidelines at RayJay.

They haven't shown too much interest though for some reason. He is still a Jr. and his only offer is from FIU.

As of now even though his name is not out there too much (yet) it seems that Minnesota and Georgia Tech are the most interested.

I have sent film to both and they have requested I send transcripts. He has no favorites either and is open to all interested schools.

He will end up at QB for us but if he were to play for a throwing team and stay at WR I believe he has everything it takes to be a 4 even 5-star WR prospect. Speed, Size and Strength. Just watch the video... We didn't even have a WR coach this season, lol.

Yeah I actually went to Brandon High School down in Brandon and graduated in 06...we were supposed to move there after I finished middle school because my dad works for one of the local golf courses there....Glen Lakes and when we were thinking about moving there I was going to be going to Central and Nature Coast was just about to open so I think I would have ended up going there.

Yeah it sure seems like this kid has the size and speed that most teams covet. Do you think if USF came on board and offered him that they would be an immediate favorite due to the location, or did he not really have a favorite team growing up.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

hand clocked 4.31

or laser

if you lasered him at 4.31 he will be getting MANY offers

• Content Count:  5

Yeah I actually went to Brandon High School down in Brandon and graduated in 06...we were supposed to move there after I finished middle school because my dad works for one of the local golf courses there....Glen Lakes and when we were thinking about moving there I was going to be going to Central and Nature Coast was just about to open so I think I would have ended up going there.

Yeah it sure seems like this kid has the size and speed that most teams covet. Do you think if USF came on board and offered him that they would be an immediate favorite due to the location, or did he not really have a favorite team growing up.

hey, i went to brandon also and graduted in 2006. Possibly know each other?

I got ya man.

Hand clocked but he is not far off from that number is so.

When they were doing forty time this past summer they had 3 people doing time..

And when Ja'Juan ran we matched him up with his brother - Antwan Story who has already had 4.34's and finished just behind some familiar guys from Monsignor Pace at States last spring in Track in the 100 and 200.

Ja'Juan actually beat his brother 1on1 and 2 of the timers got 4.31 and the 3rd was just above.

His stride is ridiculous and he just glides.. I am trying to make sure he gets to plenty of combines to showcase himself.

We have the Schumans National Underclassmen Combine which rivals.com promotes and uses coming to Tampa in early March.

• Content Count:  247

I graduated from bloomingdale high school is 06. Did either of yall play any sports?

I graduated from bloomingdale high school is 06. Did either of yall play any sports?

Well I played golf, although many people like to not consider it a sport. So whats your name bhsballer? maybe we knew each other

• Content Count:  5

I played football at brandon. How about yourself?

Archived