• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2011 WR Ja'Juan Story

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I actually went to Brandon High School down in Brandon and graduated in 06...we were supposed to move there after I finished middle school because my dad works for one of the local golf courses there....Glen Lakes and when we were thinking about moving there I was going to be going to Central and Nature Coast was just about to open so I think I would have ended up going there.

Yeah it sure seems like this kid has the size and speed that most teams covet. Do you think if USF came on board and offered him that they would be an immediate favorite due to the location, or did he not really have a favorite team growing up.

hey, i went to brandon also and graduted in 2006. Possibly know each other?

I graduated from bloomingdale high school is 06. Did either of yall play any sports?

Well I played golf, although many people like to not consider it a sport. So whats your name bhsballer? maybe we knew each other

My name is Donovan R. And you are?

• Content Count:  108

Oh **** Donovan its Kyle M. I knew I would know who it was.

• Content Count:  5

Oh **** Donovan its Kyle M. I knew I would know who it was.

oh.lol. I honestly had no idea. Whats going on ? I didnt know you were into USF football like this.

• Content Count:  108

Yeah man diehard for football and basketball.....I have been following them even before I came here.

I was in class this past semester reading up on the recent news like I do everyday and a guy next to me told me about this site.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Lovely little Reunion guys...Back to Story..Bullshark..is he a Bulls fan? I live and work in Hernando and I'm gonna try to work some Nature Coast games (im a L.E.O.) to do some scouting...also whats going on with T Drake??

Archived