• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt, Hobbie...Someone Has To Go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I do not care who it is but something has to change and someone needs to be fired for this yrs perfromance because that is what Football school does. You dont preform you get fired plain and simple

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

hobbie and rod smith must go within seconds of the pitt game ending

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

hobbie and rod smith must go within seconds of the pitt game

I will settle for the off season.

The Zooker got fired for an 8-5  seaon or whatever he did up there and we wont fire anybody for a losing season  thats nuts   JL is responsible for this horrible season and its his responsibility to get ride of these coordinators in a hurry

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Am I going to be seeing you with a Fire Jim sign at the next game or a website, www.FireJim.com? Come on JewBull... if we were a football school, I think you would see more than 200 people in the stands. You know the stadium is empty when I see your mug shot during the game and we have a stadium that holds 44K. We are a long ways away from being any type of "Name Sport" school.

Yah I heard I made the cut, did you tape the game for me Terry?

PS: The greatest womens basketball player of all time Jen Kline was sitting next to me did you see her?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Nah... she should have showed her boobies... It would have been more entertaining than the **** game! It was a two second shot of you... and vamoose... back to a Memphis offense dominating our defense.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Lets relax alittle here. I dont blame the coaching staff at all. I just think we are too young right now. We dont have a QB right now either which is very important to have. The only way Hobbie should go is if you are willing to promote Carl Franks to OC just to keep him from leaving. I still say USF is lacking execution right now with too many bad throws and dropped passes. Hall ran a tough 134 yard when Memphis and they whole crowd knew the ball was going to them. Props for the OC utilizing Crossley more to throw the defense off. Also, that 4th and 2 play was hurt by our time out called by our player. I dont know why it was called, but it really took away a TD from Crossley. I believe USF thought that they had to change it up because Memphis saw that play develop. So, I believe Leavitt/Hobbie called that pitch back play to Hall to hope that Memphis was more concerned about the run up the middle. JMHO. Lets not blame the coaching staff for our youth right now. If USF does not have a winning season next year, then I will start to agree with you that changes need to be made in the coaching staff.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Lets relax alittle here. I dont blame the coaching staff at all. I just think we are too young right now. We dont have a QB right now either which is very important to have. The only way Hobbie should go is if you are willing to promote Carl Franks to OC just to keep him from leaving. I still say USF is lacking execution right now with too many bad throws and dropped passes. Hall ran a tough 134 yard when Memphis and they whole crowd knew the ball was going to them. Props for the OC utilizing Crossley more to throw the defense off. Also, that 4th and 2 play was hurt by our time out called by our player. I dont know why it was called, but it really took away a TD from Crossley. I believe USF thought that they had to change it up because Memphis saw that play develop. So, I believe Leavitt/Hobbie called that pitch back play to Hall to hope that Memphis was more concerned about the run up the middle. JMHO. Lets not blame the coaching staff for our youth right now. If USF does not have a winning season next year, then I will start to agree with you that changes need to be made in the coaching staff.

ok fire hobbie and promote franks!

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

We racked up over 400 yards again.  Some very suspect calls throughout the game from Hobbie though.

Defense was the reason this season was so bad!