• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best game ever by a USF QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Daniels, shut down in a 31-0 loss to Rutgers last week, threw for one touchdown and ran for two others while leading four scoring drives of at least 75 yards. With a combined 445 yards, the red-shirt freshman finished 12 shy of the school record set by Big East career total offense leader Matt Grothe in 2007.

True, but he had a lot more yards with his feet, all on "his own".  One could argue that makes Daniels game better.

It really doesn't matter.  Daniels had a great game as a freshman.  Bodes well for the future.  Perhaps we should just be happy about that. 

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

It was great game from Daniels. What I would love to see him be is consistant. He had a great game against WVU, but then he looked lost against Rutgers. I think BJ Daniels has the tools to be the best QB in USF history if he can put it all together. This is a good year for him to learn and I hope he has a great season next year. GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

This is funny.  I need to see how long it takes to get my 4th post on this thread deleted.  Also odd that you guys won't just "lock it".  Most fascists are proud of it. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Daniels, shut down in a 31-0 loss to Rutgers last week, threw for one touchdown and ran for two others while leading four scoring drives of at least 75 yards. With a combined 445 yards, the red-shirt freshman finished 12 shy of the school record set by Big East career total offense leader Matt Grothe in 2007.

True, but he had a lot more yards with his feet, all on "his own".  One could argue that makes Daniels game better.

It really doesn't matter.  Daniels had a great game as a freshman.  Bodes well for the future.  Perhaps we should just be happy about that. 

You're kidding, right? This board? Happy? Define happy. banana.gif

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bj needs to play consistently well and competitive

Archived