• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free Audio vs Davidson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

We're in trouble for tomorrow night especially if we play South Carolina. Great win for us tonight but once again where's the bench production? I'm about ready to shut the door on the three freshmen shooters and look for Stan to put Chris Howard on the bench when Crater gains eligibility and starts. That way we're at least have Howard and Leemow coming off the bench to give some offensive production and still maintain good defensive flow.

Is there a person on campus with legs he can loan a 6-11 Rivas to use because we really, really need him now. He can give them back after the season is done. Fitzpatrick looks like he's stuck in the outer limits or twilight zone.

• Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

unbelievable performance to end this game. davidson shouldn't be anywhere close to having the lead.

I honestly dont follow CB enough to know how Davidson is without Curry, but the stats are split, except they are shooting 20% better from charity. Based off that I dont see how we have a lead as a type.

I can see why you think that, the stats show exactly what you are thinking, but davidson got way fewer chances at the line, and were terrible shooting the ball. Good win.

Davidson will probably get a better as they find an identity.  They haven't found a guy to step up yet.

I agree!  I think we beat a pretty good team.  They played #10 Butler close on the road.  

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Good win. South Carolina will be a tough matchup if we ace them.

Because of the bench we won't hang with South Carolina. As much as I hate to say it I see USF getting blown off the court tomorrow in an embarrassing fashion. I'm talking about a Louisville type of thumping.

Btw the lack of bench production is Heath's fault, because he obvious hadn't recruited well enough to have guys with the ability to contribute as a freshmen. Still time to show something, but it is not a good sign right now.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Geez, three games into basketball season.  Give the freshmen a chance to get acclimated.  We don't need much from them this season, just a few minutes off the bench.  They'll come along.  The season is young.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Tomorrow is a different day. You're not going to get offensive production out of Fitzpatrick right now. He's a good spell for Famous and Gus, so they can stay out of foul trouble.

• Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Good win. South Carolina will be a tough matchup if we ace them.

Because of the bench we won't hang with South Carolina. As much as I hate to say it I see USF getting blown off the court tomorrow in an embarrassing fashion. I'm talking about a Louisville type of thumping.

Btw the lack of bench production is Heath's fault, because he obvious hadn't recruited well enough to have guys with the ability to contribute as a freshmen. Still time to show something, but it is not a good sign right now.

I guess we should be rooting for La Salle tonight.  So far they are up 5-2

Archived