• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free Audio vs Davidson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Gus Gilchrist is an animal. He might be better than D. Jones.

We win, good win against a known mid major, impressive.

65-58

His ft down the clutch rose the team average from 60 -64%

• Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats BasketBulls you are 3-0.

Winner of LaSalle v South Carolina next.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

unbelievable performance to end this game. davidson shouldn't be anywhere close to having the lead.

I honestly dont follow CB enough to know how Davidson is without Curry, but the stats are split, except they are shooting 20% better from charity. Based off that I dont see how we have a lead as a type.

I can see why you think that, the stats show exactly what you are thinking, but davidson got way fewer chances at the line, and were terrible shooting the ball, although our defense probably had something to do with that. Good win.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

unbelievable performance to end this game. davidson shouldn't be anywhere close to having the lead.

I honestly dont follow CB enough to know how Davidson is without Curry, but the stats are split, except they are shooting 20% better from charity. Based off that I dont see how we have a lead as a type.

I can see why you think that, the stats show exactly what you are thinking, but davidson got way fewer chances at the line, and were terrible shooting the ball. Good win.

Davidson will probably get a better as they find an identity.  They haven't found a guy to step up yet.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I can see why you think that, the stats show exactly what you are thinking, but davidson got way fewer chances at the line, and were terrible shooting the ball. Good win.

Davidson will probably get a better as they find an identity.  They haven't found a guy to step up yet.

I hope so. That could be a quality win on our NCAA tourney resume  ;D

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

I can see why you think that, the stats show exactly what you are thinking, but davidson got way fewer chances at the line, and were terrible shooting the ball, although our defense probably had something to do with that. Good win.

Good point. I just saw the percentage, didnt get a final number til game. Looks like they just where chucking three balls all night. At this point wins are wins, and in this tourney we will get the chance to play some bigger names like South Carolina and PSU.

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Penn State was  blown out by UNC-Wilmington in first round

Archived