• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What the hell is going on in Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Its good to defend and stand by friends, BUT no one said anything negative about Seth to start this thread. I think is a little to early to compare what Seth n Coach Mc have accomplished at USF. Its time to move on good luck to seth n Coach Mc

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is that Seth is long gone and won't be coming back, so there are two choices:  Support Mac and wish Seth well at VT, or be negative and try and get Mac fired and wish Seth well at VT, because either way he ain't coming back.

Seth had his day.  Let him go and wish him the best.  He left us, we didn't dump him.  If you're going to be pissed off about Seth leaving, focus your anger at the right place... the one who did the leaving.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I don't want Mac fired. I just want to win a game big when we're suppose to win big. I said SFA would be close based on what they were returning... but PV A&M is downright pathetic and we should wipe the floor with them.

He's on the clock... year two and counting. Give me at least two quality wins and I'll start sending praise where praise is due. Our team is not without talent... so before we say we need two more years, lets develop what we have here.

I just want to win more conference games than football does this hoops season. That's not much to ask, is it. You figure ECU is a gimme. We're almost halfway there.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

a 17 pt win, using a shorthanded young team, in our 2nd game of the season, before we have gelled... not really that bad.  

Our guys are still learning their roles... we have 4 guys that weren't on the team last year getting alot of minutes, and 2 players that were on the team, didn't play last year because of injury and of course Mosley's sickness.  Add in Konimba not really playing much last year and we only have Leather, Brigman and Swift now, that were playing a significant role last year. This team is only going to grow together as a team, and as this happens, the quality of play will increase.  The key is that they won and won big (17 pts is still big), despite all these roster problems.  Basically... it is the equivilant of 3 seniors and a bunch of newbies.  granted some are juco xfers... but still... this team needs to grow together.  That is why we aren't blowing out people... and we don't need to blow out teams... just need the W.  keep getting better and hopefully we'll be gelled by the time the tougher conference schedule arrives.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I'll tell you exactly what is going on here in Tampa.  The USF mens basketball team is 2-0 and early season optimism is high.  My prediction stays the same 9-2 start.  As the line goes in the movie "The Patriot" - Stay the course.  Seth who ?

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

We are 2-0 and ill take Mc style over Seth's anytime. I will never forget all those late season flops and our players dancing and posing only to lose games.

You must hate our football team then.

This season was an early season flop in football... started off 2-4.

gotcha