• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question about Homecoming Parade on Friday

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Where's the best place to park and watch the parade for families?  How early should we get there?

Thanks

• Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

We usually park at the Sun Dome and then grab some lawn right by the newer Business building. It's early in the route, so everybody is still wound up and throwing lots of goodies.

Last couple of years, we've grabbed some grub on the way and gotten there about 6-615. Lay down a blanket and have a quick dinner and then enjoy the parade.

• Content Count:  3,691

thanks.

can you just pay to park at the sundome, or do you have to go get a pass?

• Content Count:  1,412

thanks.

can you just pay to park at the sundome, or do you have to go get a pass?

No you don't have to pay. 

Not that it matters, but it seems to vary year to year on which direction the parade route takes, but it always goes between the business building and sun dome, whether it comes from north or south seems to be up for grabs.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

While at the parade check out the Honda Insight! No float but we will have two cars! We'll also be handing out fortune cookies as well as wrist bands!

If you don't get a fortune cookie or wrist band on the parade route come by our set up at the after party where you can check out the car and pick up these cool items!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

What all goes on at the parade?  Is it fun?  More oriented to families, etc?  I've never been, but I dont' live too far away and don't currently have plans for Friday night.

• Content Count:  1,412

What all goes on at the parade?  Is it fun?  More oriented to families, etc?  I've never been, but I dont' live too far away and don't currently have plans for Friday night.

Parade is really fun but it depends on what you want to do...  The parade is good and fun for families, you are so close to it the kids get more than enough candy etc.

Certain orgs. have watch parties and it is fun, catered and drinking, so that is fun for a whole different crowd.

Bring a lawn chair and essentially tailgate!

• Content Count:  7,693

I've never been to a Homecoming Parade either so this year will be my first... will try to scout out a spot near the Sun Dome.

Can you drink beer in the open?

Archived