• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How much until.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

i love bj but its really hard to blame the coaching when bj is fumbling and throwing balls up for grabs....

and this is different from grothe how??

Why don't you look at Matt's stats-  i believe he was Big East rookie of the year in his redshirt freshman season.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

Good lord.

Who's next?  Why don't we just bench the equipment guy for that matter and fire the guy holding onto our footballs on the opposite sideline?

What's with the obsession of benching people and firing people with some on this board?  BJ has played six games!  Why the hell do I reply to this drivel?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

BJ needs to be able to make the short plays as well as the long plays.  The WR's need to know how to hold on to the ball.  The line needs to give BJ time to make his throw.  BJ also needs to be able to know when to throw the ball away.

I don't know how much of this you can place on BJ's shoulders, or how much is play calling.  Either way, the offense has to step up to the plate.  The defense spent much too much time on the field due to the offense falling short.

Benching the QB I don't think is the answer.

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

i love bj but its really hard to blame the coaching when bj is fumbling and throwing balls up for grabs....

and this is different from grothe how??

Why don't you look at Matt's stats-  i believe he was Big East rookie of the year in his redshirt freshman season.

grothe -

gp - 13

gs- 12

comp - 202

att - 317

% - 63.7

yards 2,576

td - 15

int - 14

yds/gm 198.2

att - 178

yds - 622