• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How much until.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

We sit BJ on the dang bench and give someone else a try. I am a huge fan of his but his decision making is getting worse with every game. He is killing the team right now and i think it is fair to give Landi a series.......Our defense has held them to 13 pts which is great.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You don't give Landi a series only being down 13 with an entire half to play.  Playing Landi means you've given up on the game.

• Content Count:  21,057
  • Days Won:  38

Remember BJ needs the experience.  He is going to see this team a few more times and they do this to us every year.

Agreed that you will not see any sort of backup QB unless it gets out of hand like the PITT game.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Freinds dont let friends drink and post.

Maybe the receivers start doing their job.  I look on the replays and they are all standing there covered up.  MOVE..

Also, Love needs his buttcheeks taped together until he learns to hold onto the ball.

• Content Count:  1,037

Maybe BJ just needs to see the field from the sidelines for a series... it could help.

• Content Count:  2,019

are you stupid?  the kid is a freshman.  he has been playing well.  the coaching is thew problem

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

They won't bench Daniels, and he doesn't deserve to be. He just needs his WR's to get on the same page and some better blocking/catching and will be fine.

• Content Count:  1,037

i love bj but its really hard to blame the coaching when bj is fumbling and throwing balls up for grabs....

• Content Count:  1,700

you guys need to wake up. This kid hasnt played all that great. Look at his stats. What makes him THAT much better then Landi.....his potential? I would take execution or decision making right now. I am not saying Landi is the answer but come on. He deserves a shot......BJ HAS NOT PLAYED WELL AT ALL. Look at his stats, they tell the truth. If it wasnt for big plays.....AKA the receiver get wide ass open where a blind person could throw the ball, then he wouldnt even look at good on paper. Yes others arent doing there job but his decision making tonight has been crap! All you guys that say....he's a fresh.....he needs experience. Well right now he needs to experience the BENCH!

He is not giving his team a chance to win and the defense breaks when they are on the field the entire game.

Archived