• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm PUMPED for 2010!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You're pumped for a season in which there is a very realistic possibility where we may not even win 6 games?

A 6 win season may be better than what we end up with this year.  I hope we can beat Louisville and I thought we might be able to beat UConn, but I don't think so anymore.  So realistically, I think we have one more win in us.  I hope I am wrong.

I honestly think that this team can rally and win against WVU. We should beat Louisville. Miami didn't look good at all today on D.

Next year's schedule is very daunting and we will have to replace much of the defense.

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

2010 is going to be an f'ing bloodbath and we will be on the wrong end of it. No bowl, and probably a losing season.

Nothing fundamental will change between now and then. There's no evidence that anything will change. So why would the results? And we could play Florida's 3rd string and lose because that's how we roll. We play flatter than a Bangkok whore. Kills me to say it, but it's what we do. It's trickle down apathy and/or incompetence. And Meyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CJL as a coach.

Having said that, Go Bulls. Hopefully these performances, as much as they hurt us in the short term, will start hurting the bottom line and the Pres and AD will finally step up and do what needs to be done.

Did you see all of the big plays Miami was putting up, answering Clemson on, play after play? Yeah, we don't do that anymore.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Did you see all of the big plays Miami was putting up, answering Clemson on, play after play? Yeah, we don't do that anymore.

Miami does have big play ability, but their D gives up a ton of big plays too. They are a year away from being a Top 10 team.

Miami does have big play ability, but their D gives up a ton of big plays too. They are a year away from being a Top 10 team.

I agree with you.

But they don't need to be anywhere near Top 10 to beat us. That was my point. Even if they have an off night, they have big play ability, swagger, confidence, follow-through, and just plain old fashioned heart that our Bulls don't seem to have any longer. When was the last time we went toe to toe with somebody, answering big play after big play? I don't remember it.  :(

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

we will prolly upset a rebuilding Florida team only to go on a three game losing streak in Big East play

ya know what-- that might be worth it

I don't think that would be worth it.  Nothing matters but the BE games.

Agree that beating Florida would be worth it.  By only a little.

That's how far my expectations have dropped for us winning a BE title.

Archived