• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enough is Enough

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Enough is enough, to all the fans that persist on spewing negativity and calling for coach dismissals, let us all remember these are young men in college sacrificing and working hard everyday.  Not every game is going to go their way, they will make mistakes, they will have an off day and on those days and times we need to stay positive and try to lift the team and remain positive.  Believe me, they want to win as much as the fans.  Again, these are young men playing game and it is our job as fans to lift them up when they are down.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  724
  • Days Won:  0

Enough is enough, to all the fans that persist on spewing negativity and calling for coach dismissals, let us all remember these are young men in college sacrificing and working hard everyday.  Not every game is going to go their way, they will make mistakes, they will have an off day and on those days and times we need to stay positive and try to lift the team and remain positive.  Believe me, they want to win as much as the fans.  Again, these are young men playing game and it is our job as fans to lift them up when they are down.

Not my job to lift them up.  Sacrificing?????? pfffff they get free college to play a game.

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

That's right. I mean forget about Leavitt, where are all the Fire Frank Beamer threads?!? He is an Epic Failure.

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

i totally agree.  win or lose, im proud of the usf bulls.  the program is way bigger than it should be in only its 13th year, esp when you consider we have to compete with uf, fsu, and miami for recruits.  go bulls! beat pitt!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

this isn't high school football

• Content Count:  1,165

I'm confused.  Are we feeling sorry for CJL making 1.5 mil a year or the players receiving a free college education?

I support my Bulls as much as anyone, but I fail to see how we should feel sorry for them.

Shouldn't they be apologizing to us since we pay for their salaries, equipment, and other expenses?

• Content Count:  488

I'm confused.  Are we feeling sorry for CJL making 1.5 mil a year or the players receiving a free college education?

I support my Bulls as much as anyone, but I fail to see how we should feel sorry for them.

Shouldn't they be apologizing to us since we pay for their salaries, equipment, and other expenses?

Just because you contribute indirectly by paying your tuition for your education does not mean you are entitled to better performances from the school's athletic programs.  It is a privilege to participate in school spirited activities such as watching the team play regardless of the outcome. 

Do you consider driving a right or a privilege?  Do you consider living in this country a right or a privilege?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Just because you contribute indirectly by paying your tuition for your education does not mean you are entitled to better performances from the school's athletic programs.  It is a privilege to participate in school spirited activities such as watching the team play regardless of the outcome. 

Do you consider driving a right or a privilege?  Do you consider living in this country a right or a privilege?

driving is a priviledge... living here is a right so long as you were born on US soil...

• Content Count:  1,165

Either you are trying to troll me or you don't really get what I was trying to say.  No, I don't think I am entitled to a good performance, but in no way do I feel like I have an obligation to feel sorry for the players and coaches.

Basically, we can go 0-12 abd CJL gets paid 1.5 million for his effort and the players get a free education.  Since that's pretty much WORST case scenario, what exactly are the reasons I should feel sorry for them?  

I don't feel like I'm owed an apology from CJL or anybody, but I think I deserve an apology from them more than they deserve one from me.  That's the point I was trying to make with my comment.

Archived