• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enough is Enough

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Enough is enough, to all the fans that persist on spewing negativity and calling for coach dismissals, let us all remember these are young men in college sacrificing and working hard everyday.  Not every game is going to go their way, they will make mistakes, they will have an off day and on those days and times we need to stay positive and try to lift the team and remain positive.  Believe me, they want to win as much as the fans.  Again, these are young men playing game and it is our job as fans to lift them up when they are down.

you shouldnt read this board if you cant handle the truth

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

3rd season in a row we choke. i agree, enough is enough... of the choking.

wait until bulls lose to pitt

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

3rd season in a row we choke. i agree, enough is enough... of the choking.

wait until bulls lose to pitt

I love people that plant the seeds of negativity by cheering against their team to lose just to prove a personal point.

sorry its just obvious this is what the bulls are destined to do - MIDSEASON SLUMP.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice shame on me. fool me three times, and the green and gold goggles are long gone. pitt's +7 for a reason.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

sorry its just obvious this is what the bulls are destined to do - MIDSEASON SLUMP.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice shame on me. fool me three times, and the green and gold goggles are long gone. pitt's +7 for a reason.

its like clockwork

• Content Count:  667

nobody is blaming the players for this.. the players change every 4 years- the only constant is CJL.. so yea, if we are constantly midseason swooning, we have to look at the CONSTANT, not the variables.

• Content Count:  211

Do you really constitute 1 loss to the top 5 team in the nation a slump?  Do you feel like the gators are in a slump because they almost lost to arkansas? 

Don't get me wrong,  if we can't bounce back to at least 8-4 I will be very angry, if we don't hit 9-3, I will be dissappointed, if we hit 10-2 I will be ecstatic, and I dont really believe we will win out from here so 11-1 would be a miracle.

anyways,  a couple losses in conference is not a slump,  a 3 loss losing streak is a slump.  losing 4 out of the next 6 would be considered a collapse. 

anyways,  yeah  thats all I have to say

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Do you really constitute 1 loss to the top 5 team in the nation a slump?  Do you feel like the gators are in a slump because they almost lost to arkansas? 

Don't get me wrong,  if we can't bounce back to at least 8-4 I will be very angry, if we don't hit 9-3, I will be dissappointed, if we hit 10-2 I will be ecstatic, and I dont really believe we will win out from here so 11-1 would be a miracle.

anyways,  a couple losses in conference is not a slump,  a 3 loss losing streak is a slump.  losing 4 out of the next 6 would be considered a collapse. 

so let me get this straight-- ONE SINGLE WIN is the difference to you between disappointed and ecstatic? Is there no happy medium for you?

Each win we get makes me happy. Each game I get to watch is one more than I had the pleasure to watch while I was going to USF. When I was a student, many of us tried our very best to convince people like USF President Francis Borkowski to consider strongly putting a football team together.

So I don't understand how that one loss between losing two games and 3 games suddenly puts you over the top. It's is ridiculous and in light of what has happened this season, unreasonable. When did you make up these conditions of what you feel is acceptable from our team? If this is your standard rule of thumb of how you judge a season, you apparently have never been happy with USF football since we have never won 10 games. Why torture yourself?

for crying outloud-- try to enjoy the football games. You are wound way too tight if your happiness is based on the team losing a mere two games in the regular season. Less than 2% of the teams in the entire FBS are able to do this.

and before you get up in my grill and say I am taking things out of context-- go back and read what you just wrote. An 8 win season is DISAPPOINTING TO YOU. WTF? is this based on us already having 5 wins? Even if it is-- you know how tough it is to win BE games, especially with your senior QB out for the season and an offensive line that is still learning how to play together.

• Content Count:  211

so let me get this straight-- ONE SINGLE WIN is the difference to you between disappointed and ecstatic? Is there no happy medium for you?

Each win we get makes me happy. Each game I get to watch is one more than I had the pleasure to watch while I was going to USF. When I was a student, many of us tried our very best to convince people like USF President Francis Borkowski to consider strongly putting a football team together.

So I don't understand how that one loss between losing two games and 3 games suddenly puts you over the top. It's is ridiculous and in light of what has happened this season, unreasonable. When did you make up these conditions of what you feel is acceptable from our team? If this is your standard rule of thumb of how you judge a season, you apparently have never been happy with USF football since we have never won 10 games. Why torture yourself?

for crying outloud-- try to enjoy the football games. You are wound way too tight if your happiness is based on the team losing a mere two games in the regular season. Less than 2% of the teams in the entire FBS are able to do this.

and before you get up in my grill and say I am taking things out of context-- go back and read what you just wrote. An 8 win season is DISAPPOINTING TO YOU. WTF? is this based on us already having 5 wins? Even if it is-- you know how tough it is to win BE games, especially with your senior QB out for the season and an offensive line that is still learning how to play together.

Yes an 8 win season will be a little disappointment to me.  I really think we should at least win 9 games this season to live up to what we are capable of. If we only win 7, I will be pissed.  I don't like watching us lose all the time.  Even an 8 win season is .500 the rest of the way.  We are above that.  I want to see more Ws than Ls.  Its simple and I am allowed to say what will or will not disappoint me. 

What makes me confused is I am defending the bulls against people saying we are in a slump, and then I guess I wasn't positive enough for you to be satisfied?????  Don't be shooting people on your own team **** wad.  I am trying to build this program up, not tear it down... so why you gotta tear me down? 

And BTW, you did misread what I wrote.  2 losses is the difference between disappointed and ecstatic.  If we only lose 1 more game I will be as happy as can be.  If we lose 3 more games it will hurt in my chest.  If we lose 2, it will suck but it would be right were we should be with the team we have. 

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

So, players change every 4 years, we have "slumped" for 2 years (2007, 2008), so clearly CJL is the only constant  ::)

Some of you have very unrealistic expectations. I will be as optimistic as anyone, 2 weeks ago, I could see us going 13-0, now, I am able to see us going 12-1. I am not/was not expecting that, but I do believe it is a possibility. It's also a possibility that I will win the powerball tonight, I won't be pissed if I don't, but I know it is possible.

I don't understand all of the negativity after losing to the No. 5 team in the nation. How many times have we had "the biggest win ever", if we had beat Cincy, it would have been another one. It's not like, if we had won that game, we would have all been on here saying 'eh, not a big deal, they weren't very good, we're clearly superior in every way.' Hell, people were talking about rushing the field if we won. NO ONE is good enough to beat any top-10 team any time, and act like it's just another day. So, when you lose to one, why is the sky falling?

When the season started, 9-3 or 10-2 was reasonable. After the CSU game, 8-4 would have been a good season with a rookie QB, BJ plays a couple of decent games (reminder, he went 8-21 passing against FSU) and all of the sudden we are a 12-0 team? I guess everyone here thinks that we should have been in the top-10 before that game because we were clearly so much better than Cincy and the rest of the world?

Archived