• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those of you watching on TV....?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I will let you know, I am watching the DVR this morning.

• Content Count:  645

I will let you know, I am watching the DVR this morning.

Glutton for punishment huh!?

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Yes, the face mask on Murphy was legit.  Couldn't see his hand from the TV angle, but the kids helmet was turned around behind his left shoulder.  I don't think that would happen if someone wasn't yanking on the helmet.

Holding calls are hard to tell on TV, but I'm sure we had our share as well.  I think Hermann has a chop block or clipping called on him every game, I'm starting to get tired of his cheap shots.  

The only non-call that was obvious to me was on Murphy's second interception attempt.  He had a bead on the ball and was watching into his hands, when the Cincy receiver chopped his legs out from  under him just before the ball arrived.  A good play by the receiver, since even a 10 yard offensive pass interference would be better than letting him intercept.

We got our butts kicked in the second half, period.

• Content Count:  645

Yes, the face mask on Murphy was legit.  Couldn't see his hand from the TV angle, but the kids helmet was turned around behind his left shoulder.  I don't think that would happen if someone wasn't yanking on the helmet.

Holding calls are hard to tell on TV, but I'm sure we had our share as well.  I think Hermann has a chop block or clipping called on him every game, I'm starting to get tired of his cheap shots.  

The only non-call that was obvious to me was on Murphy's second interception attempt.  He had a bead on the ball and was watching into his hands, when the Cincy receiver chopped his legs out from  under him just before the ball arrived.  A good play by the receiver, since even a 10 yard offensive pass interference would be better than letting him intercept.

We got our butts kicked in the second half, period.

Thanks.  This post also reminds me...

That shot by the receiver also led IMHO to the long pass that Murphy got beat on by the tight end.  After the almost interception, they had to stop play for his injury.  He was hoobling around the rest of the game, and I told the people around me that he should not be in there, and was going to get beat deep.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Dude Big East officals do not call holding. At FSU it was laughable. That is not the problem the problem is that we do not take advantage of it because every other team seems to know it and rely on it.

Archived