• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We got beat by a top 10 team

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

I guess you are happy with the Bulls being a mediocre program.  That is sad.  Apparently we have a lot of fans like that since most of the "FANS" left before the game was over.  We beat ourselves, Cincinnati did not beat us.

Do you realize that there is at least one fan posting this in every message board after a loss?  Cincinnati was the better team tonight.  Period.  End of story.  

"We beat ourselves" has become an overused cliche.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  164

If Cincy had played the 1st half like they played the 2nd half, I would feel better about this loss. Well, as good as one can feel after a loss. However, like I said in a different post, I honestly thought we dominated the first half, and if it wasn't for the interception return (and the fact that our offense apparently does not practice tackling), we would have been in the lead. I'm not sure what happened in the locker room during the half, but whatever it was, it worked for Cincy and didn't for us. That's why I'm disappointed by the loss.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I guess you are happy with the Bulls being a mediocre program.  That is sad.  Apparently we have a lot of fans like that since most of the "FANS" left before the game was over.  We beat ourselves, Cincinnati did not beat us.

Do you realize that there is at least one fan posting this in every message board after a loss?  Cincinnati was the better team tonight.  Period.  End of story.  

"We beat ourselves" has become an overused cliche.

I would like to know what people mean by beating ourselves?????  They moved the ball meticulously down the field.  They took away our running game except for one or two runs.  They applied pressure to Daniels all night.  Yeah, we dropped a couple of passes, but other than that seems to me we were outplyed by a better team.  

• Content Count:  9

I think it is HILARIOUS that you guys say Cincy is not a top 10 team when before the game most people on this board were saying that you would win this game, but you got beat by a backup QB.  You can cry in your milk that you guys beat yourselves, but discipline is part of coaching and coaching is part of football last time I checked.  You guys got beat plain and simple.  You got beat by 17 points.  Most people on this board said Cincy wouldn’t even score that many points and you got beat by that many.  I actually came here to congratulate you guys on coming such a long way and having a good team.  You will be a good team for many years.  There are some cool fans here, but there are a lot of classless fans here who are trying to find excuses rather than admit you got spanked . . . by Cincy . . . again.  Don't worry, we have those same kind of fans too... but they are mostly tOSU fans.

I think it is HILARIOUS that you guys say Cincy is not a top 10 team when before the game most people on this board were saying that you would win this game, but you got beat by a backup QB.  You can cry in your milk that you guys beat yourselves, but discipline is part of coaching and coaching is part of football last time I checked.  You guys got beat plain and simple.  You got beat by 17 points.  Most people on this board said Cincy wouldn’t even score that many points and you got beat by that many.  I actually came here to congratulate you guys on coming such a long way and having a good team.  You will be a good team for many years.  There are some cool fans here, but there are a lot of classless fans here who are trying to find excuses rather than admit you got spanked . . . by Cincy . . . again.  Don't worry, we have those same kind of fans too... but they are mostly tOSU fans.

For real?  This might be one of the most uneducated and thoughtless post I've ever read.  You couldn't just enjoy your win and call it a day?  Dude...there are classless fans in every board...including yours.

• Content Count:  9

How is that thoughtless and uneducated?  Do you agree or disagree that penalties and mistakes are a direct refection on coaching and that coaching is part of the game of football?  I came here to tell you guys that you shouldn't give up on your team after one loss, that UCONN spanked us last year like we were their neighbor's kid, but we came back to win the BE.  You guys are still in this thing, but your fans need to man up and stop making excuses. 

• Content Count:  164

Maybe it's just me, but if I was talking smack BEFORE the game on an opponent's message board, then I might show up after the game to make some comments, but to show up for the first time (3 posts?) after the game is won shows me you either didn't have faith in your team before the game or you like to gloat. I've never posted on an opponent's message board either before OR after a game though so maybe I'm wrong.

How is that thoughtless and uneducated?  Do you agree or disagree that penalties and mistakes are a direct refection on coaching and that coaching is part of the game of football?  I came here to tell you guys that you shouldn't give up on your team after one loss, that UCONN spanked us last year like we were their neighbor's kid, but we came back to win the BE.  You guys are still in this thing, but your fans need to man up and stop making excuses. 

Just go to bed and enjoy the win, man.  What does it matter to you that message board posters are making excuses?  

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Cinci is not that good imho. They are on par with us, expect they have receivers and DB's that actually know how to catch a football.

Archived