• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

City of Tampa Green and Gold

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

I asked my supervisor if I could wear my jersey tomorrow...she asked me if my jersey was somewhat dressy and can it look like a nice dress shirt.... I don't think she knows what a jersey looks like, and she wasn't kidding.  So I just said forget it... at 3:00pm I'll be changing into it and getting into tailgate mode.

You should wear a tuxedo t-shirt. That would be all sorts of amazing. It's not your normal work attire but you could say it's "dressy."  :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

Of course you can have more than one Green and Gold day. Every Friday is supposed to be a Green and Gold day for a USF tradition.  I know I have been following the tradition of wearing my Green & Gold on Friday. GO BULLS!!!

i agree that everyone in the city should wear green on fridays during football season but how many times can the mayor declare it "green and gold" day?

As many times as it takes ....

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

You should wear a tuxedo t-shirt. That would be all sorts of amazing. It's not your normal work attire but you could say it's "dressy."

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

I like to picture my Jesus as a little omnipotent baby

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I asked my supervisor if I could wear my jersey tomorrow...she asked me if my jersey was somewhat dressy and can it look like a nice dress shirt.... I don't think she knows what a jersey looks like, and she wasn't kidding.  So I just said forget it... at 3:00pm I'll be changing into it and getting into tailgate mode.

Here's your answer:

FF_215462_l.jpg

+

pt_19872.jpeg

Just wear the jersey and then tie a men's USF necktie around your neck. Dressy and hot. BTW, that particular tie is sad, couldn't find a better picture. But there are some good USF ties out there.  :D

• Content Count:  292

its like the key to the city......... meaningless

• Content Count:  1,981

she should pick our most significant home game every year.

It would be kind of pointless after a mid-season meltdown. Better do it now, just in case.

are people really whining about green and gold day?

if you dont like it perhaps you could relocate to orlando, and ask them how much their mayor cares about their local university's football program

Archived