• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So what are you more excited for? Cincy or FSU?

UC or FSU  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I wanted FSU bad.... but this is on a completely different level. I haven't been able to do anything at work all week... This is like WVU 07.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think this one. I was pumped for FSU, but with BJ making his first start, I was more just going with the flow and going to take the game, whatever the outcome, with a grain of salt.

I want this one BAD. BJ needs to show that he is still improving, our D needs to bring it, we need to be loud, I won't be sleeping tonight.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I feel way more anxious today then I did against FSU. I think its because of Big East play and everyone watching and waiting for us to screw up.

+1

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I voted FSU because I really really love road games.  It was a HUGE game at the time and they were a ranked opponent that we had been asking to play for YEARS.  I was super pumped for FSU, but now I'm excited for Cinci!  Can't wait to play and beat these suckers.

Archived