• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The USF Buccaneers???(no not a name change, just read)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

I  thought this was gonna be another article on how many Bucs cheerleaders are USF students

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

you know, I kinda like the flag on the the midfield.  The Contrast makes the USF logo POP! especially on TV

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

you know, I kinda like the flag on the the midfield.  The Contrast makes the USF logo POP! especially on TV

Just call us the USF BucaBulls. 

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The TSA is run by the Hillsborough County Government, if Bulls fans are not happy with the arrangement then all they need to do is to complain to the County Government. I'm in Hernando so my complaints will go no where.

The Buc's don't own Raymond James, they lease it from the Hillsborough County Tax payers and this lease is managed by the TSA which acts on the behalf of Hillsborough County residents as the land lord.

(1.)Billboards and Ads...  I also heard that the TSA is going to be installing electric signs on the big 4 bill boards and wrap around electric mini boards. Kind of like what they have inside ice hockey arenas. Soooo the Buc's ads on the 4 boards and on the levels will be neutralized after this season.

(2.)Seats... will never get changed to a Bulls color unless the Buc's move to another town... the best we could hope for would be pewter which could fade to a nice shade of Rocky grey.

(3.)Bulls statue...  this could happen, don't they have a large bronze gimmick dedicated to the old University of Tampa football team inside the stadium? Only thing keeping this from becoming a realty would be donations. If you have an extra $10,000 you get it done.

(4.) Field... the reason Miami gets its logo at mid field is because they pay extra for it, after all they used to have a stadium and had to pay up keep for it, so paying extra for their logo to be placed at mid field is small potatoes compared to upkeep for the Orange Bowl. The endzone's don't get changed because both teams are named "Miami" and have the same color scheme. also the Canes and the Phins used to play together for years before the Dolphins built Joe Robbie so they have a history of working with each other.

Archived