• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rehashing the FSU-USF Noon Timeslot on ESPNU

usf97

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry guys, IMO the only draw for this game is it's the first time that we've met. At this time, niether team is ranked, if we beat CSU then we will be 3-0 with 2 of those coming against FCS teams, and the other against a weak FBS team. FSU will most likely be 1-2 with their only win vs an FCS team. Our team is important to us, but at this time, I doon't think that the general college football fan gives a hoot about the game.

OK, let the bashing begin.

hopefully we dont lay an egg and prove the schedulemaker at espn right

• Content Count:  557

Sorry guys, IMO the only draw for this game is it's the first time that we've met. At this time, niether team is ranked, if we beat CSU then we will be 3-0 with 2 of those coming against FCS teams, and the other against a weak FBS team. FSU will most likely be 1-2 with their only win vs an FCS team. Our team is important to us, but at this time, I doon't think that the general college football fan gives a hoot about the game.

No one should be bashing you for this post. I agree with you 100%. If FSU had beaten Miami and/or handled Jacksonville State the way they were supposed to then this would probably be a mute point. On the other side of things we didn't help our time slot any by scheduling three BS teams to start the season. As of right now USF is completely off of everyone's radar.

• Content Count:  701

be happy usf is playing fsu

and it is on tv

who cares the time

it is on saturday

exactly... ESPNU isn't for prime time football... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

No one should be bashing you for this post. I agree with you 100%. If FSU had beaten Miami and/or handled Jacksonville State the way they were supposed to then this would probably be a mute point. On the other side of things we didn't help our time slot any by scheduling three BS teams to start the season. [glow=red,2,300]As of right now USF is completely off of everyone's radar.[/glow]

that's fine by me--- we've always played our best ball when people were not paying attention or not giving us any props. start slow but finish the year strong-- that would be great

Archived