• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL Western Kentucky Football Watch Party thread...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

Anything in West Palm Beach or Jupiter area (Northern Palm Beach County)? GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Thought I saw an earlier thread about a watch party at Peabody's.  Does anyone have any details on this - start time, specials, etc.

Thanks

I wouldn't mind checking out Peabody's as well. I hope they're set up for the game because from what I understand, you'll only be able to watch on Brighthouse Sports 47 or on SNY on satellite. I hope Peabody's is equipped to get either feed because I'd hate to show up only to find out we're SOL there.

• Content Count:  384

Peabody's is the watch party headquarters of the Bulls Tailgating Assoc they do some awesome specials for us during the game plus the huge HD screen is awesome. Check out the flyer for the food specials. $6.99 all u caneat wings

Bullscopy2.jpg

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Thought I saw an earlier thread about a watch party at Peabody's.  Does anyone have any details on this - start time, specials, etc.

Thanks

I wouldn't mind checking out Peabody's as well. I hope they're set up for the game because from what I understand, you'll only be able to watch on Brighthouse Sports 47 or on SNY on satellite. I hope Peabody's is equipped to get either feed because I'd hate to show up only to find out we're SOL there.

I want to go to Peabodys for the game saturday. I will call 2morrow and find out if they will be showing it. What Channel is SNY? I believe Peabodys has Direct TV.

• Content Count:  384

Peabodys has brighthouse. And yes they are showing it, did u see the flyer in my previous post for the watch party??

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Haha nope. Guess u posted that between the time I pushed reply, typed a response, and then pressed post. I feel pretty retarded now.

Peabodys it is!

• Content Count:  2,523

Got a flyer as a USF alum in the mail regarding the Beef O Brady's in Spanish Fort, Alabama and them supporting the bulls.  I was wondering if anyone else on this site may be attending or if the owners of that Beefs watch this board.  Just might make it this Saturday if time allows...

• Content Count:  4

Oh yeeaaaah!!  I'm goin to the Watch Party in Brooksville!!!  It'd sure be nice if we could get a group of Hernando Bulls together!!!!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

watch party in lakeland? bueller?

i'm on the south side so beef's or ale house in south lakeland would be nice. or even beef's in bartow.

if not, i'll be occupying couch at a friend's house in tampa.

Archived