• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Hotel in Tally Open-They have space on the 26 of Sept

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I just gave up my previous reservation at: TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle and that rate was $89 for the Friday and Sat night.....so there is an opening there now

I bet the opening isn't for $89, probably much higher now.

Guest USF-TechGuy

Not sure if this has been mentioned:

They are planning on having bus(es) for the students to the FSU game

;D ;D ;D

• Content Count:  1,254

I live about 3 blocks from this hotel, and it is REALLY nice. Or at least what I can see from the outside. You will be right in downtown where all the festivities for the weekend will take place and relatively close to all the best bars. You can walk less than a mile to the Civic Center and catch the shuttle to the stadium (no need to worry about driving and parking).

Yes. It's close and it's nice... but I'm paying about 1/3rd of that price. I'll "not worrying" about driving and parking isn't worth $120 in a town as small as Tallahassee...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I just booked the America's best value inn for Saturday. Will probably grab something around Lake City for Friday night to cut down the drive time a bit, or if we have a 7:00 game on Saturday, I'll just leave that morning.

Hotel was $90, probably not the best, but I have 3 guys going, so we really only need a spot to sleep and shower, nothing too fancy.

I should have booked earlier like the rest of you, but oh well, live and learn. Hotel is only 4 miles from stadium.

I booked through orbitz and used a coupon code for 15% off (summervin) if anyone is still looking...

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Just a warning parking around Doak is hell. We waited about an hour to park going 2 miles last time I was there.

Parking around Doak - and most of the on-campus lots are for donors... best bet is to park 'downtown' (Civic Center or there is a parking garage where you can park and walk to the Civic Center).

• Content Count:  4,501

Sooo I am at 2600 block of North Monroe - am I near anything ?

Archived