• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Appreciation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I appreciate this message board for all the joy and entertainment is has brought to me lately in these down economic times. Also, thanks to my handheld mobile device I am no longer using company band with so I look more productive than I really am. Can't wait to see the guys get on the field and cream somebody. Keep up the great board. Let's hope the turn around happens quickly. I would like to get back to fulltime again so that I can go to the BCS bowl game we WILL be in this year (I think I could make the Orange Bowl regardless).

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

As an appointed spokesperson in such matters as these, we're happy you appreciate our online community at TheBullsPen.com.  We're glad you are a part of it.  Please invite others so that they too can share in the joy that is pure Bull.

I love my handheld too, I got an apple iphone.  Constant connectivity as if I needed something else to kill my time.  :)

Archived