• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFL is a JOKE!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I thought this was going to be a post about some former USF player getting cut by a CFL team.

+1

I thought SJ Green got cut

Guest hm101

i watched some of the other states and they seemed to cover every team pretty well... what happened with Florida? **** them

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i watched some of the other states and they seemed to cover every team pretty well... what happened with Florida? **** them

problem is...they waited too long to start this countdown or tour...

all these other states got full coverage because there was nothing else to talk about.

now the coaches poll is out, practices are starting...they arent giving the full 30 minutes to the states like they have in weeks/months past.

• Content Count:  14,414
  • Days Won:  13

I hate to sound like Smazza, but until we win the Big East I don't think we will get the national recognition we deserve.  It is obvious when the pre-season coaches poll has USF at #41.

its still bs. Every state that was done before Florida had the entire 30 minutes dedicated to that state. They even covered Syracuse for ***** sake. CFL is a joke.

No they didn't. They had a few minutes total dedicated to the tour on each show, each live show, that was at the mercy to any news and if you were a crap team or a young team you got a sentence. Syracuse is an old school, how many football programs are in New York to dedicate a show to??? Csonka went to Syracuse. So yeah, we win a Conference championship, have a Heisman winner, Hall of Famer, etc., they show will be mostly USF.

Archived