• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs #19 FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I hope FSU is undefeated and a big favorite when this game comes around.  CJL teams thrive in that position. 

• Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

I think Bulls fans have to hope for an FSU win over Miami and a top ten ranking for the Noles...

Then the Canes recover and come to RayJay for a 10-0 USF top 15 team vs a 10-1 UM top 15 team resulting in a top 10 USF going to UCONN and with a couple of late season top ten losses it's a UF vs. USF National Championship game, leaving us with the 100% dream season!

13-0

National Champs

Beat FSU, UM, UF

Seriously the only thing missing is a nostalgic beat down of UCF...now then I would know I was dreaming...

You are already dreaming..... but I like it!  ;D

• Content Count:  382
  • Days Won:  0

I think Bulls fans have to hope for an FSU win over Miami and a top ten ranking for the Noles...

Then the Canes recover and come to RayJay for a 10-0 USF top 15 team vs a 10-1 UM top 15 team resulting in a top 10 USF going to UCONN and with a couple of late season top ten losses it's a UF vs. USF National Championship game, leaving us with the 100% dream season!

13-0

National Champs

Beat FSU, UM, UF

Seriously the only thing missing is a nostalgic beat down of UCF...now then I would know I was dreaming...

Puff....Puff...Pass.... :hippy

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I may be dreaming but everyone of you that read my dream season had a thought about the first thing you would say or do that one UF fan. It may not...no let's be honest it WON'T happen this year, but it will happen!

Archived