• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VOTE USF - NEW ESPN POLL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  406
  • Days Won:  0

Which 40 teams should make up our new Division I-A?

Sometimes you just accumulate too much stuff over the years. Like old magazines. Or outdated furniture. Or Football Bowl Subdivision teams.

It's time to clean house and build a new Division I-A.

In these tough economic times, we all have to cut back. We've taken it upon ourselves to trim the fat from the college football landscape and narrow the club down to the best of the best. No more cupcake schedules, guaranteed wins, running up the score or statement games against teams that can't speak up for themselves.

Below you'll find all 120 teams that participate on the FBS gridiron. Your job is to select the 40 that should remain. Should you select the 40 best all-around teams? Maybe the 35 best and five with potential to be great? We'll leave that up to you.

Just click on the 40 teams you want and see how the rest of SportsNation has voted.

Find out which teams make ESPN.com's cut when Pat Forde, Ivan Maisel and Mark Schlabach conduct a mock draft Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/ballot/_/id/3874/120-40

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Right now, we're not making the cut.

need agood ol' fashion online STAMPEDE

• Content Count:  557

Pitt and WVU are the only BE teams making the cut right now. We need some more USF votes!!!!! Stampede!

• Content Count:  1,400

voted but still not making the cut

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

stupid poll.

I voted but a complete waste of time really. 

It will be the traditional programs, and a few older crazy programs.  Plus it is alphabetical so by the time people get to So Florida they have used up a lot of choices.

Archived