• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Parking Situation / Tailgate Lot???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I have been trying to research this and have not been able to make any headway towards figuring out where the visitor parking lots are around Doak... or how early one should arrive to get a good spot...

Has any Bullspenners in their past life as a fan of another Florida college football team traveled to Doak before? If so can you shed some light on this...  ???

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Dude, I was just getting on here to post that very question, or at least one very similar to it.........great minds think alike.

I have been trying to figure out whether to do the tailgating thing myself, cab it over to wherever the alumni tailgate is, etc.  Would be nice to have a spot where a bunch of USF folks can park together, but like you, I can't find any info on tailgating lots online.

• Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

The alumni tailgate will be at the civic center. It is about 1 1/2 miles away from the stadium. If you attend the alumni tailgate, shuttle transportation to and from the stadium is included. I think there is parking available at the civic center for $7.

Hope this helps!

• Content Count:  3,692

The alumni tailgate will be at the civic center. It is about 1 1/2 miles away from the stadium. If you attend the alumni tailgate, shuttle transportation to and from the stadium is included. I think there is parking available at the civic center for $7.

Hope this helps!

I think $7 to park and $3 for shuttle.  Not totally sure.

I think my group will be doing this. 

Hope this helps!

Shuttle is included free with the price of the tailgate.

http://usfalumni.net/s/861/internalsmcolumn.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=1931&cid=3765&ecid=3765&crid=0&calpgid=317&calcid=922

• Content Count:  3,692

Hope this helps!

Shuttle is included free with the price of the tailgate.

http://8888/s/861/internalsmcolumn.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=1931&cid=3765&ecid=3765&crid=0&calpgid=317&calcid=922

Sorry, I didn't clarify.  I think we are parking there, doing our own tailgate, and just paying for the shuttle ride.

It's also $40 per person (open buffett and open bar - beer & wine).

My group of 8 would cost $320... I can do a heck of a lot with less than $320 and still have $$ for the shuttle.

To each their own. I can eat and drink $40 worth. So great deal for me. Plus you can't put a price of tailgating with 300+ passionate Bulls fans at one organized event. Live DJ, cheerleaders, staff and band.

Always a great time at these Alumni tailgates.

Tough to put a price on that.

Just my 2cents

Archived