• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

$120 Food Voucher with Season Tix

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

After renewing my season tix for next season i see that USF is now offering a $120 food voucher to those who sign up for season tix. Maybe its just me, but shouldn't those of us who have been loyal supporters be given something along those lines? We have given more to the university and then have to shell out the ridiculous concession prices. Any thoughts?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

Those are only for certain sections in a new package they're promoting.  (we're thinking in the upper deck)

• Content Count:  7,890

Make it 120 beer vouchers for renewing season ticket holders and you may have something.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Is anyone thinking about doing this?

I was thinking about adding two tickets...keep the food vouchers for myself, and sell the tickets for at least the UM and WVU games. Not sure if it is a good plan or not, I don't think I spend $120 at concessions, but I might if it were basically free.

Anyone else with these thoughts?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Is anyone thinking about doing this?

I was thinking about adding two tickets...keep the food vouchers for myself, and sell the tickets for at least the UM and WVU games. Not sure if it is a good plan or not, I don't think I spend $120 at concessions, but I might if it were basically free.

Anyone else with these thoughts?

$20 a game in free concessions isn't a bad deal if you'll use them - if you can use them on beer and drink in the stadium it'd definately be worth it

Speaking of free concessions: Does anyone know if they'll still be doing the free drink for DD's? I missed years worth of free drinks by not knowing about that! If they are doing it then I should be able to spend about $10 all season at concessions. :)

Kingkoon: I'm sure you know this already but think like a marketer, they're trying to entice people to become new season ticket holders. USF knows loyal fans are going to renew and keep their ticket so they don't cater to us.

Maybe you'd feel better thinking of the priority points you've been racking up over the years and about how much better your seats are than a new ticket holder (I wouldn't trade my 2nd row for $120 in food). As for ridiculous concession prices have a good tailgate and eat up so the only thing you have to buy in the stadium is a cold drink to soothe your throat when it gets sore from screaming!

• Content Count:  7,890

I'm going to say would guess they can NOT be used for BEER.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Speaking of free concessions: Does anyone know if they'll still be doing the free drink for DD's? I missed years worth of free drinks by not knowing about that! If they are doing it then I should be able to spend about $10 all season at concessions. :)

If you find out let me know... I'm normally too wasted / beer'd out by the time kick off rolls around that the only beverage I get in Ray Jay is a water or two so that I can sober up for the long ride home after wards.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm going to say would guess they can NOT be used for BEER.

That is correct, I emailed my rep to confirm. The seats are in section 339 (as of right now).

Still not a bad deal, but I don't think I could spend $120 on items excluding beer. Oh well, maybe I'll increase my seats next year.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I would love to eat $20.00 worth of pretzels and cheese every game.  Man, I love soft pretzels!!!

Archived