• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eat For Free Tickets On Sale Sunday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Although the ticket is a tough sell when 1/3 of the games are vs a 1AA school.

Even with 2 1 AA's this shouldn't be a tough ticket to sell. You have WVU, Miami and the defending Conference Champions coming here this season. Louisville will bring a good number of their fans as well.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

The message at USF says that they are $150 Uperdeck seats, so my guess is uperdeck sideline seats. Marketing this year has been great. Although the ticket is a tough sell when 1/3 of the games are vs a 1AA school.

....and the other 2/3 are against historic programs or popular games.

Big name programs-Miami, WVU

Defending Big East Champ-Cinci

Homecoming- Louisville

We should be fine.

• Content Count:  5,246
  • Days Won:  2

Good God, you alll will b*tch about anything...

nobody is "b*tching," just openly calculating the value of the "Eat 'Free'" seats.

if the tickets without the "free" eating are $50 upperdeck seats, but with $120 worth of vouchers thrown in to sweeten the deal, the total value is $170.

the total price for the deal is $150, making the total savings $20 over the course of the entire season.

sure, the tickets are a great idea, marketing is doing a bang-up job again this year, yadda yadda *insert green-and-gold goggled handjobbing of USF marketing*...

but don't give me what amounts to a net gain of $20 in vouchers for the season and tell me it's "eating free," because it really isn't.

that's borderline false advertizing.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

if the tickets without the "free" eating are $50 upperdeck seats, but with $120 worth of vouchers thrown in to sweeten the deal, the total value is $170.

That's a big assumption to make that the value of the tickets is $50 per ticket. I thought there weren't many $50 seats left?

• Content Count:  5,246
  • Days Won:  2

That's a big assumption to make that the value of the tickets is $50 per ticket. I thought there weren't many $50 seats left?

good point.  it is, indeed, based upon an assumption.

so i will withhold final judgment as to the benefit of this ticket package until i know in which section the seats are and how much season tickets for equivalent seats without the vouchers go for.

then we-- as informed fans-- can make the final determination if the package is worth it, and if it is indeed "eating free" as the advertizing claims.

look... i know we ALL as Bulls' fans want the program--- and as a result the athletics dept. and marketing, etc.--- to succeed to and do well.

but this forum is a place for fans to be INFORMED as much as it is a place for us to celebrate our team...  and any attempts [not saying you, but in general] to stifle information and perspective in the name of "school spirit" is unfortunate.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Wow!  reading this is 5 mins of my life I'll never get back!

I'm sure it's a nice deal if you are looking to sit in sec 327.  Me however, I like my 100 level, midfield seats.  More $$$ yes, but worth it!

Archived