• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching USF Baseball Now....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

not a good first couple of innings....

question i was looking on baseball america and they project us getting in the field of 64 and playing in tally....? is that if we win the big east or what??

I would think that is assuming we win the Big East and/or how we do in the Big East tournament.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If we don't get selected, I really don't want to hear Prado complaining about it.  We had a chance.  All we had to do was win one freaking game.

• Content Count:  9,038

AND in typical USF fashion, we blow a gift-wrapped season.

ugh!

• Content Count:  1,387

Is that a fat lady I hear singing!

If we don't get selected, I really don't want to hear Prado complaining about it.  We had a chance.  All we had to do was win one freaking game.

The regular season title didn't guarantee entry into the field of 64... Greg Auman had a good post on his blog about how low USF's "RPI" is...

Realistically, USF has to win the Big East tournament to have any chance... regardless if they won the regular season title or not.

• Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

Great season guys, good luck in the BET.

I can't believe the Cards took three in a row from such a good team.  The Bulls should be a helluva team in the next couple years, Prado can coach.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Realistically, USF has to win the Big East tournament to have any chance... regardless if they won the regular season title or not.

True, but you still would to be the league champion when it is right there for the taking. Very questionable decisions made against Louisville.

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

typical

Guest USFbull2012

Great Job Baseball team.

Go join the football team. For you just blew something against a team, you should have beaten in all three games.

NICE MELTDOWN.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

True, but you still would to be the league champion when it is right there for the taking. Very questionable decisions made against Louisville.

Flip, I'm with you.  I want answers.  Our resume looks a whole lot better as Big East Champs in the regular season rather than an also ran in a bad conference.  It seems to me that the Coach really didn't do what it takes to win one game this weekend.  It all goes back to his pitching matchups.  I thought we lost the series right there.  We were hoping for good performances out of Sanford and the Game 3 committee.  Kauffman gets the Game 3 start and he was a marginal midweek starter.  Who couldn't see this coming? 

Archived