• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ghost Hunters

Triple B

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Don't know if any geeks like me watch this show but tonight's show was filmed in Ybor ...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I watched it... only cool part was the flash light in the pool area of the cuban club.

rest was very boring. 

I watched it... only cool part was the flash light in the pool area of the cuban club.

rest was very boring. 

Great ... I dvr'd it .... Thanks for ruining it for me .... *****. 

;)

I just saved you an hour of your life (minus fast fowarding) that you wouldn't have otherwise gotten back ;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I just saved you an hour of your life (minus fast fowarding) that you wouldn't have otherwise gotten back ;)

Just curious...do you ever really get that time back?  So you're saving him time that he  "wouldn't have otherwise gotten back", but he never spent the time, so what are you saving him?  I think you just ruined his show and that's all.  :)

Just curious...do you ever really get that time back?  So you're saving him time that he  "wouldn't have otherwise gotten back", but he never spent the time, so what are you saving him?   I think you just ruined his show and that's all.  :)

I think he worded it wrong ..... It's not really about getting time back but it was trying to save me an hour (minus fast forwarding) that I can now spend elsewhere. Like somebody telling you about a horrible movie before you go to see it and saving you the $$ AND the time that can be utilized elsewhere ..... I hope this clears that up for you.  8)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

You don't have to tell me.

It was Velcro who rode in and ruined your viewing pleasure and then tried to cover it up by saying he saved you something you wouldn't have otherwise gotten back; as if had he not told you and you would have watched it (and not liked it) you could have otherwise gotten it back. 

I don't know what's with Velcro lately, but I'm getting concerned.  Hopefully this all blows over and my concern is concern that is perhaps misplaced and thanks to your intervention you saved me concern that I might not have otherwise not had.

hmm... what does this red button do... delete theBullspen.com ... that sounds bad... maybe i'll hold off  ;) ;D

You don't have to tell me.

It was Velcro who rode in and ruined your viewing pleasure and then tried to cover it up by saying he saved you something you wouldn't have otherwise gotten back; as if had he not told you and you would have watched it (and not liked it) you could have otherwise gotten it back. 

I don't know what's with Velcro lately, but I'm getting concerned.  Hopefully this all blows over and my concern is concern that is perhaps misplaced and thanks to your intervention you saved me concern that I might not have otherwise not had.

I was doing fine up to the last sentence .... I feel queasy.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yeah it was pretty unimpressive, well except for the part mentioned earlier and Kristin Williams tight tank top. 

Archived