• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free BarBQ Set

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I am still unpacking from my move to mi casa bueno in Arizona and uncovered a couple things from the first generation of the Bulls Market - some items with the old logo.

FREE TO ANY REGISTERED MEMBER - NEW OR OLD:

Simply pay the shipping expenses - expected to be about $4.00 and I will send you a BarBQ set that includes tongs, spatula, fork, brush, ketchup and mustard pump (easy to put new logo on), apron and a foam football.  If interested, email me at Bulliever@southfloridabulls.com.  No strings attached.  Either you take it for shipping, or the locals get in my garbage can - and I don't think they respect the Bulls as we do.

Thanks.

bbqset.JPG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

E-mail is on the way.

Kizarvexis

And for the anticipated millions of interested board members, there is more than one set!  So email me and let's get Bulliever's garage cleaned out.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

How about I drive over and pick it up! I'll save you the hassle of waiting for the money! Then we can grill out for Wednesday's game!

• 1 month later...

I shipped these today.  If you were on the list and reside in Florida, your "parcel post" postage is $5.77 and the package should arrive in 8-10 days I am told.

If you are in California, your postage is only $5.55 - you save a whole .22 being closer to Arizona.

Bulliever

I have been deluged, inundated and generally flooded with additional requests for the BBQ sets.  Of course free of charge and $5.77 shipping ain't a bad deal.

With the season over, do you think you all could focus long enough to go to the auction site and bid on these BBQ sets as well as other old logo items if they all started at just one penny (plus actual postage)?  I still have some key chains, golf towels, aprons, mugs, etc.

This would help clear out the old stuff and keep it more manageable for me.  And I don;t have to tell anyone "No" that way.  :)

I appreciate your repsonse.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I've got one of those sets!  It's great for showing some love to da Bulls while cooking out!