• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v NYY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

yeah the Yanks can teach us how to use these

steroids-1.jpg

Well Arod wasnt a Yankee when he used steroids, Pettite used when he was an Astro and a Yankee and Giambi used since he was on the Athletics.  Thats all the Yanks i heard about...im sure there are much more and im sure than every team has player that used roids...yes even the golly gee wilbers good ole rays...and i dont care if the mitchell reports didnt mentionany rays, im sure of the 104 who tested dirty at least a few were on the rays.  The hatred and jealousy of the 26 times world champ yankees by the 0 time world champs rays fans is funny. 

you should correct the statement to maybe the "MLB" can teach us how to use these

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

The Yankees don't deserve to be on the same field as the Bulls. 

Really? When was the last time the Rays won a World Series?

Really? What were the Yankees doing last October?

Hmmmm who's better the defending AL champs or a team that didn't even make the playoffs. It's not rocket science chief

That Rays have been around for a little over 10 years. The Yankees were around 20 before they won a WS. They have 5 times the salary of the Rays and they can't beat them....funniest thing ever.

• Content Count:  99

yeah the Yanks can teach us how to use these

steroids-1.jpg

Well Arod wasnt a Yankee when he used steroids, Pettite used when he was an Astro and a Yankee and Giambi used since he was on the Athletics.  Thats all the Yanks i heard about...im sure there are much more and im sure than every team has player that used roids...yes even the golly gee wilbers good ole rays...and i dont care if the mitchell reports didnt mentionany rays, im sure of the 104 who tested dirty at least a few were on the rays.  The hatred and jealousy of the 26 times world champ yankees by the 0 time world champs rays fans is funny. 

you should correct the statement to maybe the "MLB" can teach us how to use these

You are really gullible if you believe A-rod only was using when he was with the Rangers. I think all those WS that they won with Pettite should be forfeited the guy is a scumbag roider.

Plus aren't you forgetting someone 

clemens.jpg

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

USF did hit a grand slam on the yanks. that was awesome.

But whether they deserve  to be on the field isnt a reason i enjoyed the game.

It was a baseball game played in TAMPA, where they should have a MLB team play instead of across the bridge, the stadium was awesome especially with Tampa Trib outfield Bar section, the game is played outside during Spring in Fl so the weather was amazing, and I got to see my Bulls take on a MLB great. The whole experience was great and most people that attended the game probably agree.

If you're a Bull fan and a Yankee fan, no matter who won, it was a fantastic game.

• Content Count:  2,307

As a huge fan of both teams I love it last year!!

Why play another team when the Yankees spring training is here?  Across the street from Ray Jay.  Where do the Rays play their spring training at?

And yeah, USF hit a Grand Slam off one of the Yankees pitchers, but I called that it was going to happen (there are people on this board that can confirm that I called the Grand Slam before it happened).  Igawa sucks!!

PS:  Yankees haters are just jealous.  Yes, that's what it comes down to.  And I am done talking about the Yankees...for now.  Right now I am looking forward to the World Baseball Classic.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

PS:  Yankees haters are just jealous. 

LOL .... Right ...... I'm jealous of the Phillies, the only relevant team in baseball right now, not some dinosaur that's only relevant in sports gossip columns.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Philly has to get through the Nationals to be significant this season. Tall order with the outfield of Adam Dunn, Lastings Milliedge, and Elijah Dukes each poking out 30+ homers.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Philly has to get through the Nationals to be significant this season. Tall order with the outfield of Adam Dunn, Lastings Milliedge, and Elijah Dukes each poking out 30+ homers.

Sherriff you mean Elijah Dukes poking 30 women who are not his wife/girlfriend

Lastings Millege poking 30 women without their consent

and Adam Dunn poking his butt cheek with steroids?? lol

Everyone is jealous of the Yankees thats why their players are the ones who are being critisized for steroids.  All these guys did steroids to become better players with the hope the yankees would one day give them a contract.  Learn the game Trip if you were in the mlb you would want to be a yankee.  stop hating, ask any free agent if they would rather play for the yanks or phillies, even today they would say the yanks .

your new boy pat burell told me in person there is New York then the rest of the MLB.  told me he wished he cold have played in NY at some part of his career.  too bad he is now a Devil Ray, where even when in 1st your stadium in late regular season seems like chilling in the library. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Sherriff you mean Elijah Dukes poking 30 women who are not his wife/girlfriend

Lastings Millege poking 30 women without their consent

and Adam Dunn poking his butt cheek with steroids?? lol

Everyone is jealous of the Yankees thats why their players are the ones who are being critisized for steroids.  All these guys did steroids to become better players with the hope the yankees would one day give them a contract.  Learn the game Trip if you were in the mlb you would want to be a yankee.  stop hating, ask any free agent if they would rather play for the yanks or phillies, even today they would say the yanks .

your new boy pat burell told me in person there is New York then the rest of the MLB.  told me he wished he cold have played in NY at some part of his career.  too bad he is now a Devil Ray, where even when in 1st your stadium in late regular season seems like chilling in the library.

****, Herm, that post includes the biggest piles of doodoo you've unloaded in here in quite a while .... Feel better?  :D

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

For all of you newcomers to USF baseball, the name of the player that hit the Grand Slam against the Yanks last year was Eric Baumann.  It was a game more out of who you know (as in Tino Martinez), not who plays where.  That pretty much was how that game came about.  Lelo has said he would like to play the Rays every year, but the Yankee ties are pretty strong.

Archived